help needed setting up.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 709 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• Gents

I need some help, a friend of mine has asked me to get him setup with a Wetek play for using with UK cable

I thought no problem I will gladly help and get my hands on one of these new boxes to play about with.

I am normally into playing with cable & sat boxes over the years but this is all new to me.

I fist off tried to get the box to scan for channels using wetek theater following a couple of guides but no joy.

The box did not have a couple of different settings and I could not enter my local Net ID.

Then I got a gift to to see channels and tried to enter using oscam I enter details but does not connect.

I have now got hold of and sd card and loaded openatv 5.0, I have managed to scan the Dvb-c tuner for my net id which has found over 600 channels yet some FTA from other regions ie BBC 1 NI or Wales do not clear which is fine but why are they there if I selected my Net ID.

I have installed oscam also on openatv but still I'm not sure it is connecting.

Big problem is I have not got a cable connection at my house, so when I couldn't get it working in his house after scanning for channels I have brought it back home to setup the server but obviously do not know what oscam info should say , mine is saying unknown but is in green text.

I know there is another option of openelec and tvheadend but I have not even dared to go down that route.

I do have to say though this box has lots of potential and running enigma 2 openatv looks and feels good to use, it's just getting used to oscam settings as I have never used it before.

If anyone can help me get this box working it would be most appreciated as I am now going into day 3

Thanks in advance
    The Ninja

• master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!