OSCAM showing all cards as local

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,202 times. The last Post () by nosoup4u.

• User:

Server:

• Do you have any need to have groups 1,2, and 3, and set up a different group for each reader? - not sure if it is causing your issues but in my setup I use just one group unless I have a reader I don't want to share.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Official Post

There is nothing there to say why all are showing as local, i have briefly experimented with oscams cccam protocol & found these settings worked with cccam behaving as it should,check these lines against what you have.

in oscam.conf
    [global]
    preferlocalcards = 1
    lb_mode = 1

[cccam]
    port = 12000
    reshare = 1
    version 2.x.x
    stealth = 1

For your peers in oscam.server
    [reader]
    label = name
    protocol = cccam
    device = example.dyndns.org,12000
    user = username
    password = password
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    group = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    lb_weight = 100
    cccversion = 2.x.x
    cccmaxhops = 0
    ccckeepalive= 1

Whatever you use here

I found this is important - lb_mode = 1

Code
    lb_mode = 0 loadbalance disabled, ECMs go to all readers lb_mode = 1 fastest reader first, after 5 ECMs the reader with the fastest response time will be selected lb_mode = 2 oldest reader first, reader with the longest no answer lb_mode = 3 lowest usage level, the usage level will be calculated by the sum of 5 ECMS response times, the higher a reader is busy, the higher is usage level

I notice you have cccmaxhops =10, this will generate a huge amount of traffic for your server,

Code
    0 = local SCs only 1 = local SCs and + 1 hop 2 = local SCs and + 2 hops     and so on     default = 10

For peers in oscam.user
    [account]
    user=username
    pwd=password
    group=1
    cccmaxhops=2
    cccreshare=1

As musogeek said the groups will not cause this but it may be a good idea to reshare only your local until you get to the bottom of this by giving them only groups 1&2.
    I am sure another member will be able to spot exactly where you have gone wrong soon enough.Hope you get it sorted quickly.

• Okay done everything apart from just sharing locals but will switch to that if the problem still isn't solved. Using a config for Sly UK on OSCAM with DVBAPI which one of the admins posted in reply to ILM's thread not too long ago

• Below is a screen shot of a test oscam server setup to serve cccam on local machine using the above information, everything appears to be ok.

Hope this helps.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!