Oscam and CI+ Module

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,766 times. The last Post () by fun7.

• Official Post

Hi I am wondering if there is some way to add the Common Interface reader to Oscam?

I have a Conax CI+ for Canaldigital Norway caid 0B00 and they are pairing the HD Channels like TV 2 Sport Premium and C More Hockey HD so far.

I have a Vu+ Solo2 with Blackhole 2.1.7 image and the CI+ Module works very good, but if there a way so could share the card trough oscam ?

This is from the loggfile of my Oscam

2015/07/25 03:32:28 770011E0 r (reader) CI-Plus [internal] Deactivating card
    2015/07/25 03:32:31 76E00468 h (reader) CI-Plus [internal] Restarting reader
    2015/07/25 03:32:31 76E00468 h (reader) CI-Plus [internal] creating thread for device /dev/ci0
    2015/07/25 03:32:31 76C0ED18 r (reader) CI-Plus [internal] Reader initialized (device=/dev/ci0, detect=cd, pll max=27.00 MHz, wanted mhz=4.50 MHz)
    2015/07/25 03:32:31 76C0ED18 r (reader) CI-Plus [internal] Reader sci internal, detected box type: vusolo2

CI-Plus OFF 127.0.0.1 0 internal 0000:0000 no data 00:01:34 00:01:34 OFF (no entitlements)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Hello I am looking for a decryption for Swedish Television Programmes
    Have the Gigablue HD 800 SE Plus
    with gbox , cccam and mgcam plan .
    Goes however only 4.8 east .
    Unfortunately at 0.8 degrees West goes nix .
    Can anybody help me?
    tnx

• Official Post

I have no experince with Gbox, but cccam should read the Conax 0,8 card without any problem. But if you have a NDS card for 4.8 east it will not work at 0,8 west since they use Conax as decryption

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• It's technically impossible to use a CI+ Cam with Oscam.
    You need to understand that a CI+ inputs and outputs a .ts Videostream and not Controlwords like a Cardreader does, like when its operated by Oscam.

The only possibilty to use a CI+ with a Linux STB in any way is to watch the channels, but it is required to have an Enigma2 CI+ Plugin for this Box.

• master G

Set the Label from Nordic OSCam to Conax Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!