Oscam and CI+ Module

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,585 times. The last Post () by juusplus.

• Official Post

Hi I am wondering if there is a way to share my Common Interface on my Vu+ Solo2 with Blackhole 2.1.7

I use Oscam to watch tv and have a Conax card 0B00:000000 in the softcam reader and that works fine so i can share with a dreambox in my house.
    I also have find out that my Solo2 works with my IDTV CI+ module so i can watch the HD Channels that are locked

But I would like to share them with my dreambox so my question is that possible or cant Oscam read from my /dev/ci0 just only /dev/sci0?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Official Post

Yes because with the IDTV Module CI+ from El-kjop/Canaldigital Norway you can decode TV 2 sport premium and C more hockey HD without any problems with Vu+ Solo2 and Blackhole 2.1.7 and that have been a problem until now

So would be really nice if there were a solution to this :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Yes because with the IDTV Module CI+ from El-kjop/Canaldigital Norway you can decode TV 2 sport premium and C more hockey HD without any problems with Vu+ Solo2 and Blackhole 2.1.7 and that have been a problem until now

So would be really nice if there were a solution to this :)

Software card sharing with CI+ is unfortunately not possible.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!