How to Watch PowerVu Channels on Enigma2 with Oscam Emu

There are 73 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 43,922 times. The last Post () by xmanq8.

• Hi to all
    A liitle help please, I have a VU+Uno with the Black Hole latest image 3.02.
    With the relay method I have picture in 4.8E Discovery Channels, but with freezes
    I tried the Oscam Emu Patched v11086 Mips-OE2-engineerkhan15 file using the instructions The PV icon in the info bar turns to green but I have black picture
    Can anyone help what I am doing wrong?or you suggest another image?
    The softcam.key is the same that it is working with the relay method
    Thanks in advance

• Hi guys,
    I was just wondering, if it is also possible to watch powervu channels on VU+ Solo 4K? I got it working on some other receivers, but no luck on this one. None of the patched oscams work at all (the oscam webif does not show at all). When I install standard oscam, it launches normally, but anytime I try to put in the patched oscam, the webif just does not load.
    May this be a problem of the VU+ Solo 4K?
    Thanks to all for any suggestions.

• Hi guys,
    I was just wondering, if it is also possible to watch powervu channels on VU+ Solo 4K? I got it working on some other receivers, but no luck on this one. None of the patched oscams work at all (the oscam webif does not show at all). When I install standard oscam, it launches normally, but anytime I try to put in the patched oscam, the webif just does not load.
    May this be a problem of the VU+ Solo 4K?
    Thanks to all for any suggestions.

this is based on mips. the solo 4k is arm, i have bee looking but dont seem to find anything, tried all configs in here, still black screen open vix and obh 0.6 in flash.

• Do THIS WORK With VU+SOLO2 and svn11283 Emu ?

• Hi guys, what oscam I need to install in my DM800 with Enigma version 2010-04-29 experimental with the Gemini project II?

Edited once, last by dare2 ().

• Where these parameters come from?
    I have not found documentation in wiki

together we grow - ferdi

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!