How to Watch PowerVu Channels on Enigma2 with Oscam Emu

There are 73 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,063 times. The last Post () by xmanq8.

• [quote='joeuser','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=298984#post298984']Did you read the first post and attached pdf carefully?? There is complete instructions. If you have a problem, you need to post which steps you did and exactly what is not working. PowerVu channels do not just "open" like other emu channels...[/QUOTEt ]

thanks to reply joeuser

i have read the all pdf file very carefully how is upload in first post but
    i confused that i have not seen in first post ipk file. first post upload file only bin or config file
    i have use this setting ho is upload in fist post but not seen in oscam in softcam panel
    plz upload ipk file i am use open atv 5.1 image thanks

• Hi all
    Just bought a duo2 and learning linux for the first time.I need assistance on the the working version of Oscam for powervu on vix image 3.2.

• Thanks Joeuser,
    I have ftp oscam 1.20-rev-10886-oe2.0.hope that works with vix
    Also an trying to understand how to edit powervu key on softcam.can you post of a screenshot for various tp.am on 68.5e.my regards please

- - - Updated - - -

hi house I need help.

I am not understanding the format to input powervu keys in my box.a kind heart should please guide me

Edited once, last by ikiriye: Wrong spelling ().

• I cannot see that satellite.

Where srvid is the service id of the channel. If it is not working, for a hint, you can look at the log of oscam (http://(your box ip):8888 and it will tell you something like "key p 047 not found"

• I cannot find in etc/tuxbox/config the softcam.key file for me to edit.does it have a diff. file name.sorry for taken you back am just a total novice.

• It may not exist if you just installed. Put it in the same folder as oscam.conf.
    Also make sure you have a version of oscam with the oscam-emu patch. There is an older version here if you can't find a newer one: http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=89746&p=288902&viewfull=1#post288902

Edit: Here is a link to the latest I just uploaded: http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=94386

Edited once, last by joeuser ().

• good day Joeuser,
    following the pdf guide for powervu,i have ftped the oscam emu to /usr/bin.when i checked in softcam manager the cam is not there.i am really frustrated.i use vu+ duo2 with latest openvix image.i need this thing to work on my box please

• Official Post

good day Joeuser,
    following the pdf guide for powervu,i have ftped the oscam emu to /usr/bin.when i checked in softcam manager the cam is not there.i am really frustrated.i use vu+ duo2 with latest openvix image.i need this thing to work on my box please

/usr/bin is not the correct location for openvix, its /usr/softcams

• Mates,
    At last, Oscam Emu now support opening of PowerVu channels in Enigma2 (without Stream Relay method). Now you just have to copy oscam emu bin file and config files along with keys in the Softcam file to respective folders in Enigma2 of your Dreambox receiver and then you are ready to go to watch PowerVu channels (without any need to create IPTV bouquet as in the old “Stream Relay” method).

How to:
    1. Install Oscam from online server of your installed image.
    2. Download “Oscam Emu Patched” package from the provided link.
    3. Extract files from the rar package and by using any ftp utility (like DCC or Filezilla) copy and replace files in the respective folders in Enigma2 image.

Oscam Emu Patched v11086 for Dreambox DM800HD/DM800HD SE OE2.0 Enigma2 Images:
    Download attached file.

File Paths:
    oscam: /usr/bin
    oscam config files: /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam
    softcam: /usr/keys

Note:
    • File paths shown here, are for OpenPLi image (check yourself for other images and place accordingly).
    • Keys included in softcam file are only for Asisat 7 (105.5 East) powervu channels. For other channels, add your keys in the softcam file as per format.

Keys:
    Keys are put into SoftCam.Key, which is placed inside keys folder (/usr/keys).
    Key format in SoftCam.Key:
    P <srvid> <nb> <key>
    Example:
    P 1234 01 11223344556677
    AU keys:
    P <srvid> <UA> <key>
    Example:
    P 1234 11223344 11223344556677

• I wanted to try this, with the todays released openpli4 for DM800SE, however i can not start the oscam, i am getting this:

root@dm800se:/usr/bin# ls -la oscam
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1584203 Nov 7 20:24 oscam
    root@dm800se:/usr/bin# oscam
    oscam: error while loading shared libraries: r: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    root@dm800se:/usr/bin# ./oscam
    ./oscam: error while loading shared libraries: r: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    root@dm800se:/usr/bin#

any idea how to fix it?

can you please let me know the date of your image as maybe the image is the problem that i downloaded from here:

http://openpli.org/download/dreambox/dm800se/

if I reflash the box, the default oscam works again, but when i want to use a different oscam i get the above.

Edited once, last by belmont ().

• Thanks for posting this. Just want to make sure I don't b*lls it up. I am running OpenATV 5.1 image on a Solo2 box, which OSCAM version do I need? Not 100%, sorry

Cheers

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!