s/w D15_144p

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,068 times. The last Post () by Gotex.

• This firmware build seems to support faster channel locking and changing. I am still hoping that dish moving for disq 1.2 motor in the analyser view may be fixed one day.

• Can you make an improvement in d15 firmware that give a possibility to record (in .ts extension) encrypted in BISS channels? It can be used in CSA Rainbow Table Tool to find biss key.

Edited 2 times, last by jakob1997 ().

• Can anybody tell me how to flash 1 of these boxes

My mate has 1 which isnt working atm, so I want to try upgrade firmware and then put on new channel list.

What he does after that is up to him.

From my very limited knowlege of this box, I know you need to press the green button for cam info, but nothing comes up even though it is patched

• Hi sparky this is probably the wrong thread to ask the question but in order to upgrade this receiver you need to put the update file onto a USB stick. After the file is on the USB stick plug it into the STB (obviously) In the menu on the receiver go to the file manager. When you upen up the files click on the firmware file you loaded onto the stick. From there you can activate it and it will update the box automatically. Best of luck.

Mods can you put this into a separate thread so his question can be answered in the proper area?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!