Solo2 tuner issues

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,137 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi all,

In the last week or so I've been having issues withy solo2 and the tuners. Basically if I record something the receiver is telling me there isn't a free tuner when I try changing the channel to a different channel in order to watch something else. There has never been an issue previously, I've owned the receiver for over a year.

Its like it thinks both tuners are busy... I've noticed the info bar that it's says Tuner AB and the A is white and the B is yellow if that means anything???

I have tuner A set as simple, 28.2e disceq no and tuner B is exactly the same.

Any ideas?

• This all sounds very familiar, i had the same problem last week, the only way i sorted it was to use another image, i was using the latest vix image, i'm now using blackhole backup image by mckee25 with no problems, i'm not saying there is something wrong with the vix image, but a change fixed it for me.

• check your ports, except the server port, are all closed bud...

Cheers mate, I think you nailed it. I've been messing about with port forwarding in order to try and remote stream using dyndns. I've closed the ports that were open and the problem seems to have been fixed.

Am I right in thinking somebody has been accessing these ports which is why the 2nd tuner was blocked?

If so, is there a more secure way of port forwarding/streaming?

• Am I right in thinking somebody has been accessing these ports which is why the 2nd tuner was blocked?

If so, is there a more secure way of port forwarding/streaming?

Don't open any ports that you don't have too..... and if your going to open a port for streaming etc then enable HTTP authentication and choose a very strong password.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!