how many clines per card?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 841 times. The last Post () by snacklepuss.

• hi

how many users could someone have running off one sky card on a pc?

what sort of upload speed is needed?

would you say a oldish pc with card reader and about

would a 10meg upload speed be enough for say 20 users?

• ok

so say someone was to buy a cheap pc say a core 2 duo with 4gb ram and a ssd 120gb

ok

so card reader wise what would they need? and how many users could be connected with a 10meg upload speed?

what readers are ok for sky cards? like so they would think its being used in a box?

• You've already posted this, your on the wrong forum pal, to me it sounds like you want to set up a payserver, I maybe wrong, at least word your posts like you want help and not just sounding like your trying to setup to get money off people

• lolz actly no payserver nonces aloud c*nt yah kill it for all cause oh greed in for a promisery note thats worth feck all .......

oopps soz guys profanity in all that had a few if i go to sinbin soz

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Edited once, last by Prophet ().

• From this post I just learnt that its OK to say Cline, instead of referring the same word to SeaLions ffs.
    Thanks Be to Jeeezez. Anywhere else thats a Blasphemic-Something man made word.

It is the mark of an intelligent; self educated mind to be able to entertain; and debate a given idea; without fully accepting it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I hear people say...

"Ach You cannot please all of the people all of the time"

I think to myself; theres no proof of this; what a cop out:

Because think of all the people you will please just by trying to do it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!