Nc+ Problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,155 times. The last Post () by zbigzbig20.

• I had this seca card for 15 months in oscam only updating just fine with no problem every single month in an external infinity USB reader.

After my subscritpion ended I asked for a renewal of 12 months. it's be 12 months now and the card refuses to update its entitlements for type
    PBM 0100 000068 8000000000000000 00000000 1970-01-01 1991-01-01 CYFRA+ 1

The type admin 0100 000000 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 00000000 1970-01-01 2015-11-04 CYFRA + is just fine. I have tried to update the card in external card reader with client as oscam, then in the dreambox 500hd slot with oscam as server and client and then again in the dreambox slot with oscam and mgcamd client.

I can see the EMMs getting to the card G and S but the card nothing.

I talked to the company but nothing. They said the the problem was going to be taken care last night but nothing.

My configuration for the server is

[reader]
    label = Slot_1
    description = Cyfra Card
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0100
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    cardmhz = 500
    ident = 0100:000000,000065,000068
    group = 1
    auprovid = 000068

[account]
    user = dvbapi
    monlevel = 2
    au = Slot_1
    betatunnel = 1833.FFFF:1702
    group = 1

I do not think it a configuration issue since this card was updating just fine in the external reader.

I forgot to mention that the first time when I bought the card I have activated the card in my dreambox slot.

Please guys help

• I have this card and is updating fine and mine will be expiring soon and will be asking to renew so I hope mine will update. In the passed when I have left it too long without updating it I had to get it re-activated, the channel I had to leave it on was TVP1 for a few hours and it was back working. Maybe worth a try

• I have this card and is updating fine and mine will be expiring soon and will be asking to renew so I hope mine will update. In the passed when I have left it too long without updating it I had to get it re-activated, the channel I had to leave it on was TVP1 for a few hours and it was back working. Maybe worth a try

I did not have a problem in updating either. The problem appeared now that the card needs to be reactivated since my old subscription was expired and I have to renew it. Where do you have your card? How do you read it? How did you activate it in the first time?

- - - Updated - - -

I have this card and is updating fine and mine will be expiring soon and will be asking to renew so I hope mine will update. In the passed when I have left it too long without updating it I had to get it re-activated, the channel I had to leave it on was TVP1 for a few hours and it was back working. Maybe worth a try

Can you post you configuration?

• Just to let you know guys, I have managed to activate the card by using an aston crypt module in an old dreambox 7020. I have tried everything and no combination of Softcams managed to activate the card. I hope nc+ provider did not change anything and the card now will update the entitlements as it used before, by just using oscam.

• Hi. I have NC+ card (cameleon) and everything is ok with update on my wetek play (smargo + new oscam) or on my dm8000hd (with cccam 2.1.3 from internal reader). Btw. On ICA (nc+ Internet subscriber center) when you log on you can send entitlements by yourself (Press on button Reaktywacja / Reactivation turn on channel TVP 1 HD and wait few minutes / hours and this channel)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!