Won't go to 16E

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,814 times. The last Post () by scooby4466.

• I have installed the latest VIX image with the latest Vhannibal settings,now the box will not send the dish to 16E.It did before the latest Vhannibal settings,I know there was issues like this with the eagle box,ie thor 1W or 0.8W depending.Any ideas?

• I just downloaded an xml file for the sats I can pick up.
    The website stores your settings (sats) so you can just go on and download a new updated one whenever you want.

• I have installed the latest VIX image with the latest Vhannibal settings,now the box will not send the dish to 16E.It did before the latest Vhannibal settings,I know there was issues like this with the eagle box,ie thor 1W or 0.8W depending.Any ideas?

I think you have a simular problem here, 15,8 or 16,0. I think Vhannibal uses 15,8...? Check your satellites.xml settings (etc/tuxbox). Inside you can change the value to 160 instead of 158, and the do a manual scan and you'll se all the channels in white instead of grey.

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• Come to think of it, I always have to manually move my dish using rotor setup to get this Sat.
    Don't forget it's an old outdated satellite that was supposed to be replaced by now (the new satellite got lost in space!)
    At some point next year it will be replaced and the signal will be way stronger.

If you can't pick it up, try a dish adjustment using the rotor setup menu.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!