oscam c line freezing VU+ solo 2 OpenViX

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,817 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I have vu solo2 with the latest vix image 04 and got latest oscam from plugins.

I have three c-lines and put them into cccam to oscam converter. NOT PAYSERVERS

They work ok for ten min and freeze for 30sec than come back ok.

It has been the same for about two weeks with different lines

Signal is ok 92% sat

Edited once, last by rasp ().

• Streaming is different to card sharing with card sharing there is no up front buffering of the ecm's , so its important to do something like a ping test a good few times to establish if you get packet loss ,i would still say its the server though

• As stevejo says ( with experience) it has to be down to your servers
    but I honestly can´t see all 3 of them being slow or freezing so first of all
    do you really need oscam ? is the box client only then do as stevejo suggests
    use CCcam only... ask the servers to give you new fresh c lines...
    Have you got any other client boxes connected??
    Have you got any problems with your own server??
    Please answer these questions before this thread goes off on a wild goose chase( wouldn´t be the first time)

• Have you got any other client boxes connected?? NO
    Have you got any problems with your own server?? Not sure what you mean?

In my router the box was assigned 0.6

And from my pc to box it was 0.7

Setup both ip's to 0.7 it has improved but when it freezes it clears after a few secs.

Will download CCcam later and load cfg file and see how it goes.

Have you got any problems with your own server?? Not sure what you mean?

if you haven´t got a server but got three lines then how do you return the favour? in other words share??
    you say they arent from payservers... so I´d love to know how to try it myself...

In my router the box was assigned 0.6

And from my pc to box it was 0.7

so you have or haven´t got dhcp on the box ?

• I did not have dchp on the box but i changed it today to enable it. Which is the best

This my first linux box so forgive me if some of the questions and answers sound stupid

within the box menu untick the dhcp box ,
    assign a static ip: 192.168.x.xx
    save and restart the box.
    whichever you use to FTP ,for example, DCC, and search for the boxip.

• master G

Set the Label from General Oscam Support to CCcam To Oscam Support
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “oscam freeze” to “oscam c line freezing VU+ solo 2 OpenViX”.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!