Latest - AzUp...

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,934 times. The last Post () by zvonko67.

• got this in an email from rti team.
    the drivers are only for the test version on the usb stick but this is looking very good for my p+

NEW : A/V/Tuner drivers

Fixed problem with HD channels on : 23.5 E, 0.8w, 30w, 13E
    better Deinterlace , now you can choice : off, 1,2 3
    Added Digital Audio settings
    Faster Zap, Sharper Picture
    Improved multimedia features / thanks go to sattommy
    Added excellent Media Center / also

NOTE : Use only one (DVB-S) tuner while testing
    NOTE : This is for USB version of Enigma 2 !!!

For now , only for Elite/Premium - only one DVB-S tuner
    soon test ver for Ultra and Premium+ , and with both tuners

• Dear friends of Open AZBox MOD community,

Our team member telesat maded new version of AZUp 2.2.4.

Keep in mind that upcomming release of Open AZBox MOD Prerelease for Elite, Premium, Premium+ and Ultra can only be flashed with this new version of AZUp 2.2.4. If You at any case use other tool, or older version of AZUp you will end up with BOOTING message on VFD of Your device, or simply you will KILL your receiver.

So before we publish Open AZBox MOD Prerelease for AZBox HD (Elite, Premium, Premium+, Ultra) we want to share AZUp 2.2.4 with community, so everybody will have a time to read this topic, download and install AZUp 2.2.4.

Reason why you should use AZUp 2.2.4 to flash receiver with Open AZBox MOD is that because we started to use unlicense 3.4.4 Kernel, and by this way we allow every team to compile own version of kernel which can be later flashed to STB.

Durring installation AZUp recognise what kind and type of kernel it is, so if You was running old kernel, after flashing new kernel 3.4.4 AZUp will switch Your device to unlicensed kernel mode.

Ofcourse, if You want to return to some OLD image which is using licensed Kernel 2.6.22-19 you MUST use AZUp 2.2.4 to flash it!

We strongly hope that everybody will read this post, and that nobody will kill receiver Imagen enviada

Download AZUp 2.2.4 Full setup (After installation finish, setup will create shortcut of AZUp on your Desktop):

Mirror 1: Multiupload.co.uk - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

NOTE: If You have older version of AZUp installed on your PC, please delete/remove it before installing AZUp 2.2.4 to avoid any possibility of confusion.

PD.versions are now in beta tester section.
    very close to exit.

Pardon my language
    I love OSCam build by lareq78

• Azup 2.2.6

Code
    Dear friends of Open AZBox MOD community,  Our team member telesat maded new version of AZUp 2.2.6.   Keep in mind that upcomming release of Open AZBox MOD Prerelease for Elite, Premium, Premium+ and Ultra can only be flashed with this new version of AZUp 2.2.6. If You at any case use other tool, or older version of AZUp you will end up with BOOTING message on VFD of Your device, or simply you will KILL your receiver.   So before we publish Open AZBox MOD Prerelease for AZBox HD (Elite, Premium, Premium+, Ultra) we want to share AZUp 2.2.6 with community, so everybody will have a time to read this topic, download and install AZUp 2.2.6.   Reason why you should use AZUp 2.2.6 to flash receiver with Open AZBox MOD is that because we started to use unlicense 3.4.4 Kernel, and by this way we allow every team to compile own version of kernel which can be later flashed to STB.   Durring installation AZUp recognise what kind and type of kernel it is, so if You was running old kernel, after flashing new kernel 3.4.4 AZUp will switch Your device to unlicensed kernel mode.   Ofcourse, if You want to return to some OLD image which is using licensed Kernel 2.6.22-19 you MUST use AZUp 2.2.6 to flash it!   We strongly hope that everybody will read this post, and that nobody will kill receiver

Download AZUp 2.2.6 Full setup (After installation finish, setup will create shortcut of AZUp on your Desktop):
    DOWNLOAD - AZUp226_Setup.rar

• AZUp 2.2.7

OpenAZBox teammember telesat made a new version of AZUp, version 2.2.7, the flashing tool to flash your AZBox Elite HD, Premium HD(+) and Ultra HD.
    This tools is not for AZBox Me and miniMe.

Keep in mind that upcomming release of Open AZBox MOD Prerelease for Elite, Premium, Premium+ and Ultra can only be flashed with this new version of AZUp 2.2.7.
    If You in any case use any other tool, or older versions of AZUp, you will end up with a BOOTING message on your VFD Display, or simply KILL your receiver.

We strongly suggest you use this tool to flash your AZBox HD receiver.

• On larger than standard DOMs, AZUp 2.2.8 creates Enigma2 partition double the size... On standard size DOMs all is the same as before...

But some teams have their own solution for this issue, built into their images, so be careful!

Btw, this is all 'allegedly' - I haven't yet had the opportunity to test it...

I am using Fabry's script for my 1GB DOM, for OpenRSI or SPA.

But OpenATV have it in their image...

Use 7-zip to decompress...

Good luck!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!