No Tuner connected

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,081 times. The last Post () by freekhead.

• Hi guys.

After such a long time using the same image. Iv decided to change as of all the new plugins available now. But iv run into a problem. No matter what image i use after setup i go to tuner config and their are no tuners connected. If i flash the old image everything works perfect.

I have 2 dm800hd boxes and they have exactly the same issue as this DM800SE. I recon iv got an odd tuner inside and the drivers are not compatible

The only image i can get to work on these boxes is: DreamboxUK_v2.1.1_SIM2_84A_DM800SE.nfi and the dm800hd version respectively

Anyone come across this? It bugs me becuase i want autobouquet and a few other plugins but if i manually install them the box green screens as i think its heavily modded, and dreamboxuk have no support any more

• usually when i flash a new image i flash this before i reboot. Iv noticed in all new images i tried it shows two tuners A and B when my model is a single alps tuner. Has this any bearing on my problem? my model is the dm800SE 2.10 clone and am now scratching my head when i see two tuners when i go to tuner config both saying not connected

• flash this ssl84b & reboot ok
    then put reciever back into flash mode
    & now flash your choice of latest images

same procedure applies to your Dm800 if sim2, but with its correct 84b bootloader.

yes it works :) and all images i try using this method work. so what was the issue then? if u could explain

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!