This forum is not for people that dont know anything about IPTV or Satellite

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 528 times. The last Post () by joeuser.

• l think they should be a thread for people that new to IPTV or Satellite on how to start on either IPTV or Satellite from the begining. l dont think these forum help people that new in IPTV or Satellite.:80:

l think they should be a thread for people that new to IPTV or Satellite from the begining.

Your not right bud.. this forum is exactly for that,, the whole forum..
    but you have to know how to use the forum:
    you find what you are interested in and start reading of how to do it, step by step or video.
    By reading then trying out yourself you learn ,,that´s part of the fun of learning to do it yourself and achieving a happy result.

Satellite from the begining.

First of all it´s pretty obvious that you need a satbox to receive signal and a card to view the subscribed channels/platform.
    Or a box that can handle KODI, etc...
    From there you go to the relevent forum and re then try it yourself...

#You are also as free to not use the site as you were entering the site.
    Everybody here is of their own freewill..
    Most dedicate some of their time contributing and supporting the community..

• l know they dedicated their time,knowlegde their effort.But what am trying to say is not for person that dont has an ideal at all.

• Why do some people think it is their god given right, to have devs take them by the hand and do everything for them, the whole concept is geared around learning, and the forum is full of contributer's giving time and energy to fullfil you're wishes, But not full of personal tutor's i'm affraid.

• Official Post

Its a give and take hobby. I learn something every day, i help where can and am grateful when helped. No one is going to spoon feed you mate. Do some reading and most of your question will have been answered at least a million times before.

• l know they dedicated their time,knowlegde their effort.But what am trying to say is not for person that dont has an ideal at all.

In this case, you may be right - people with "no idea at all" should probably head to Wikipedia first. But beginners who are able (willing???) to use the search function and are willing (and able) to learn will find a large amount of information here. And beginners who are able to ask thoughtful questions (do at least a little research first) will receive better help and support. (Actually, I am quite surprised sometimes at the patience shown on this forum with people who post something along the lines of "it doesn't work, fix it for me.")

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!