turn on/of

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 650 times. The last Post () by tony34567.

• For some reason when I turn the box (Mars) on it comes up with "weak signal", and the only way that seems to make it work properly is to turn it off with the main switch, and then back on again. Does anyone know what I have set wrong to cause the, it works perfectly if "reset"

Edited once, last by hrhbig: missed description ().

• The box when turned off by remote shows and remains to show the channel number that you last used, is that normal?. Turn it on with the remote and it says "good", and opens on the iptv side, go down to dtv, and it goes to a banner saying weak signal, turn the box off at the rear switch, then back on again and it works perfectly. Sorry to be a nuisance, but received the box with no manual, so am learning as I go along , with your assistance. The dish gives a signal (when working correctly) of 90+% signal with 85+% quality on all the channels I have checked.

• hrhbig ,box showing the last channel number if power off from remote control and tv screen shows no signal.
    after i pressing power ON box shows main andriod app screen then if i press DTV player its shows last working channel fine for me.
    try to rescan channels. goto menu>settings>restore default setting> then select "this operation will load default and erase all channels".
    after reset channels follow this to rescan channels http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=81181

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!