TV samsung or sony

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,730 times. The last Post () by car123.

• I would go LG myself the 3d is much better and no need to keep charging the 3d glasses.
    I would never buy another Sony TV the screen only lasted 2 years, richer sounds replaced it with
    a new LG and its much better. I have never had a Samsung cant comment on that.

• Be aware of Samsung they use cheap capacitor in their product some time, my TFT LCD monitor dead, blown capacitor caused damage to other circuit board not able to repair.
    My personal experience with Samsung is bad.

• I had a 50 inch samsung plasma conk out within six months of purchase, the screen flickered all the time and the colour started going too. 14 months into the purchase and one sales of goods threat later and they reimbursed me .. i threw an extra 400 on top and now have a 55 inch 4k lg ... gotta say over the moon with it, picture, sound and it even has an iptv app ... happy days.

• I've got a 47" sony bravia 3d smart tv, its about 4 years old and cost a lot of money before the prices dropped. I have shipped it from one side to the world to the other and back and its never had one issue. It even rewrote its own software for the region it was in and back again.

• Just be aware if you buy a Sony you are actually buying a Samsung as Sony use Samsung Panels in there TV's but there own Electronics boards and software, as far as LG are concerned they are the known as the Cheap and cheerful brand.

My preference would be 1. Panasonic 2. Samsung 3. Sony 4. LG

I have a second Generation Samsung 59" Plasma 3D here now around 5 years old and has never missed a beat all my other TV's are samsung due to Quality and reliability

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!