hi keys question

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,496 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Here is Serjoga's latest update:

You can see Canal Digital, TNT, Austriasat and ORF open on 19 east

Zee TV (Down atm), Rai TV and TV Globo open on 13 east

• thanks for your help bud one more thing if i put these keys in a dreambox without a internet connection would they still clear channels or does box need internet connection thanks

• just tried the keys no joy checked keys file there is a i***** file with 0 2 softcam files one says o and the other one is 32,512 should there only be one softcam file in there

• I just downloaded serjoga's softcam there to test it..

I unrar'd it..

Checked the attributes..

Ftp'd the registry file to the correct location..

Did a restart and it works grand..

No need for editing anything...

• sorry i dont think i explain myself prob thanks for you patience this is how the key folder looks in my dreambox

iredto filesize 0
    SoftCam.key filesize 0 - do i delete this this file for the other softcam key file to work
    softcam.key filesize 32,512 - new softcam file just put on box

• no joy channels not clearing do i have to install mgcamd 1.35 or above for softcam to work reading somewhere i only have cccam214 installed on box

• hi cant get my head round installing these keys to free up stations it is really for the dreambox upstairs i have done everything you guys have said ftp softcaam file to var keys i have no internet connection for upstairs box so it was just to get a few more stations for upstairs box

• martin -softcam keys are independent of any protocols,emus,etc...it doesnt matter whether you have or not.
    even in the older non linuxboxes they can be implemented..
    remember to always reboot after adding anything.
    At the moment there is a plugin but for E2 only,,they are working on an E1 version :
    http://linuxsat-support.com/en…softcam-keys-serjoga.html
    this works a treat with less hassle than having to ftp the latest set..

• Hi martin

you do have to have CCcam as your softcam with the line inside showing where the keys are located make sure all letters are the right case....For example my keys file was Softcam.key....and didnt work so i changed the file name in CCcam.cfg from SoftCam.key...to Softcam.key and it worked straight away instantly.

Hope this makes sense

• kerrs69 , thanks for the post.
    I was referring to the actual softcam keys... they can be installed on any soft that has submenus with key options not this particular softcam by serjoga ( hence the link)
    -- I have an old fonestar540(nonlinux/non ethernet) which I use the latest keys on ..opening...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!