how i can jtag et9000 ?

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,208 times. The last Post () by THE FUGITIVE.

• مرسی داریوش جان خوشحالم کردی. سوپرایز شدم. باورم نمیشد کسی اینجا فارسی تایپ کنه مردم از بس جملات انگلیسی غلط غلوط ترجمه کردم
    داریوش خان من جیتگ با پورت پرینتر و چند مقاومت ساختم و رسیورهای زیادی پروگرام کردم ولی الان مشکل من اینه روی این مادربرد جای وصل سیمهای جیتگ بلد نیستم اگر کسی بتونه جایش نشونم بده خودم جیتگ میکنم عکس مادر برد تو همین تاپیک هست
    مرسی از شما

• Official Post

Thank you friends
    My problem is that the USB and RS 232 not work.
    What should I do ?

Even if this box is in fact bricked you should still have a short string in the serial data log. At least a few lines.
    If it is completely dead, then have you checked the power supply is working ? Are you actually getting power to the motherboard ??

Sorry i do not have the box so can not help any further.

• Even if this box is in fact bricked you should still have a short string in the serial data log. At least a few lines.
    If it is completely dead, then have you checked the power supply is working ? Are you actually getting power to the motherboard ??

Sorry i do not have the box so can not help any further.

hi my dear
    power supply is ok cheked out voltage
    when flashing bootloader Electricity was suddenly cut
    then receiver is dead not work lan usb rs232.... Only LED flashes several times and no

• darius i think the reason behind the two types of flash was the origignal boxes were made by clarke tech and carried the clarke tech badge then xtrend took over and started to badge the box as xtrend in a earlier post i posted a guy asked the question regarding the badging maybe it is though a fault with either the xtrend badged model or the clarke tech model --i can only say my old et9000 is perfect with no faults but the fault that has started the thread seems to be not due to component failure but due to power loss during a electricity cut --because xtrend has become cheaper would it not be wiser to maybe consider buying a newer model i realise one cannot be purchased in moteza locality but surely there may be a way of obtaining one after all he obtained the et9000

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!