Wtd Dreambox 500s image with oscam for c/s please

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,706 times. The last Post () by Smafia.

• Hi Master G My router is sky sr102 ... I had to turn off oscam and turn on cccam on my dreambox for my sky channels to clear. I then opened up 192.###.## :16001 and i was able to see my card entitlements etc.. As i said earlier I have a n ip host and a no ip updater . I have my dreambox set to a static ip as well. Any help will be appreciated Master g.. I would really like to get this set up properly.

• I've posted a good camando image with such things ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Which router do you have ? are you still having the oscam, CCcam issue ? Change the CCcam port to anything, as long as its not conflicting with another protocol it will be fine, go for something above the 50000 range..

Ok changed my port to 76621... Im still stuck on the router settings for sky router sr102 .. Also where doed my no ip host address go

- - - Updated - - -

Ok changed my port to 5####... Im still stuck on the router settings for sky router sr102 .. Also where doed my no ip host address go

I edited my port settings above because I entered an invalid field earlier Duh Lol :-)

• no ip dyndns wont connect on this router ! it will for dyndns some have stated that unless you turn on DMZ for the ip of server make sure you have a password for ip of server that you turn DMZ for that and it connects also this .....

"The no-ip does not have to reside in the hub. It can be on a pc with
    update software or on your dvr.

If you check the settings in your DVR
    and ensure they are updating on the no ip website.

Alternatively if you
    have any other always on device ie media server etc No Ip allow you to
    download an update client you can install on that.

Essentially it doesnt matter where on your network the update comes from.

They all achieve the same end."

hope this helps it seams that its a sky firmware issue , you could look into custom router firmware or using a better one that you own yourself though and have it in the router/hub :) or iff you have a ddwrt firmware cable router you could set that up as updater for the server aswell from what ive read as no custom fw for that sly model router :(

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Edited 2 times, last by Honcho ().

• Any recommendations as to what router I could purchase Honcho as I would be willing to buy another one to get this thing working

- - - Updated - - -

Last question (s ) buddy ( honestly lol ) I have my old sky router Sagem f@st 2504n that I kept before I upgraded to sky fibre and my new sr102 router I also have an old sky netgear as well ... Could I use the sagem router for no ip purposes and would it affect my fibre speed etc.. Lastly is it easy to set up for c share..

• have a look here for custom firmware for your sagemf@st 2404n this will let you have full admin pages unrestricted bandwith aswell so traffic throatles via sly fw are shutdown
    should let you have dyn usage fully and i think vpn setup page aswel not used this but most are using who still use that modem what other make in models of router you got ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Official Post

I had to turn off oscam and turn on cccam on my dreambox for my sky channels to clear.

Did you add a boxkey to CCcam.cfg ? If you did, this is why oscam is not doing what its supposed to, be a cardreader.. CCcam is taking over the reader when all its supposed to do is be a server.. You don`t need to edit the configs i have provided..

Shares are setup in the CCcam.cfg by creating an F line then giving out C lines -> Getting Started - Flines & Clines For Beginners

• Which router do you have ? are you still having the oscam, CCcam issue ? Change the CCcam port to anything, as long as its not conflicting with another protocol it will be fine, go for something above the 50000 range..

Its a netgear but there is no model number at the back of it.. I think its the 834 model but I wouldnt be 100 per cent sure..

• Try this guide buddy => Netgear DG834N

Im fooked ifr I can get this working I had box key and smart card clock frequency turned on.. I hashed them both out.. No matter what combination I try in the sysinfo on my dreambox the only combo that works is the cccam on and mgcamd and oscam off. This is doing my nut in.. Im totally at a loss now. Master g is there anything else I can try or is there any cfg files I can post for you to look at in case im doing something stupid.

• i have a dm 500s with Nabilosat with oscam running just want to know how to update the oscam on the image please and also need config for it with update channels list

• master G

Added the Label Softcam Support

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!