install mgcamd

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,692 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi

I want to install mgcamd in my box vu+ zero with blakhole and really dont know how, can anyone give me some info or a manual on how to install please :(...

thanks
    Roy

- - - Updated - - -

iv put mgcamd 1.38 in a memory stick and installed it in my box. I press the blue button and mgcamd 1.38 is set as default cam.... where do I go now in the menu of the box for newcamd? please help

thanks roy

• Evening.First of all install the forum plugin.Then inside that you will find various other stuff you can add to your Vu.(Cams being one of them)Scroll down to the Blackhole cams which is quite near to the top and inside that you'll find different cams for Blackhole,Mgcamd 1.35 and 1.38.Install one of them.All the config files are already in there.Then restart your Vu.Once you have restarted your Vu press the blue and you'll see the cams installed.Press left or right until you see the mgcamd in the box and press ok to start it.Obviously you'll need something in the config file to view encrypted channels but that's how to install your cam

- - - Updated - - -

To get the newcamd file ftp to etc/Keys.It should be in there

• thanks for helping robocop, i'll do it right now and will give you my feedback..... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Evening.First of all install the forum plugin.Then inside that you will find various other stuff you can add to your Vu.(Cams being one of them)Scroll down to the Blackhole cams which is quite near to the top and inside that you'll find different cams for Blackhole,Mgcamd 1.35 and 1.38.Install one of them.All the config files are already in there.Then restart your Vu.Once you have restarted your Vu press the blue and you'll see the cams installed.Press left or right until you see the mgcamd in the box and press ok to start it.Obviously you'll need something in the config file to view encrypted channels but that's how to install your cam

- - - Updated - - -

To get the newcamd file ftp to etc/Keys.It should be in there

okay iv installed the plugin and set mgcamd1.38 as my default cam.. but don't understand when you say "to get the newcamd file ftp etc/keys. it should be in there" can you tell me how to get to the newcamd please?

thanks

• hello

iv put my n line like this with a free server thats working on another box (optibox) that iv got in the lounge

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
    CWS = xxxx.xxxxxx.xx port user pass 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1
    CWS_MULTIPLE = 192.168.1.2 20000:20005 dummy dummy 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan server2

save this on notepade on filezilla and filezilla says successfully uploaded... but nothing happens on my vu+ zero box no channels open... any idea why?

thanks

• This is how it should look

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS = 192.168.1.2 20000 20005 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14

note the 192.168.1.2. is fake as is 20000 and 20005 replace these with line details

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

• This is how it should look

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS = 192.168.1.2 20000 20005 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14

note the 192.168.1.2. is fake as is 20000 and 20005 replace these with line details

Hi fugitive
    Where u got 20000 is that the user?
    Where u got 20005 is that the pass?
    Where u got cws incoming port is that where i put the port number? If so then I know where my problem is....
    Ahhhh and insted of ip number i can put for example dummy.dummmy.tv right?

Thanks for helping....

iv put my n line like this with a free server thats working on another box (optibox) that iv got in the lounge

Do yourself a favour and read the site rules before you shoot yourself in the foot again...
    No support for payservers or their supporters as there´s no such thing as a "free server"....
    Go and get yourself a subscription card to whatever you want to watch..

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!