dm800se cable image help required

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,933 times. The last Post () by skunk1111.

• skunk1111 .
    if you have the same box ie dm800se the image would be great. even if it is for a different box upload backup as it may help someone

Inspiral

never tried Terrestrial but satellite was fine until recently were certain frequencies started to show failed tune and sometimes the fav list on the non working channels greyed out.
    a retune would normally fix this for a while. last time I tried on satellite I reflashed image and sat chennels were fine . but for how long I do not know.
    so may be the tuner after getting hot started to play up

I have tried leaving all tuner options as standard and also disabled the Terresial and satellite only enabling the cable

I have also now confimed my cable connection with some borrowed cable boxes and the free channels do work . ealier I must have tried a non working cable box along with the dm800se satellite finder where I saw no signal hence my issues

I think I will search for a cable tuner ... THanks for all your hel

• I opened the box and made sure tuner is seated . also gave it a good clean
    I also found an inline signal booster and connected this
    did the scan as before but no channels

up until now I had disabled the terresial ans sat part of the tuner so this time enabled the satellite and tried scanning sat channels . this worked fine so also tried using the satellite part while connected to the cable feed
    but still no good...

before buying a new tuner can someone upload the dm800se clone (sunray .. the one with mini flashup button on the back) trial tuner drivers
    maybe the drivers I have are not correct even though they show the 3 in one ie cable ,sat,terresial

• i had autobouquets working on triple tuner with version 1.03b on open pli 2 i think. that is the only driver that worked in uk but was for old images only not newer ones. the other way i got it to work was you need to add cables.xml frquencies to sat.xml and put tuner in advanced mode and dvbc. i will have a look i used to have files and a backup image unless i deleted them

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!