Automated Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 Install Package For Debian 6

There are 252 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 60,943 times. The last Post () by ilk.

• This is the opensc file. I did change the three paths in the omnikey set up thread.

Have I got the right drivers? mine is a cardman 3121

rather than SSH in can I do the same with filezilla and notepad++++

• Official Post

This is the opensc file. I did change the three paths in the omnikey set up thread.

Have I got the right drivers? mine is a cardman 3121

rather than SSH in can I do the same with filezilla and notepad++++

The file looks ok but if you are editing it this way then i think this may be the problem as when i opened the rar it appears as a word document which wont be reconised. Try with a fresh file editing it in the terminal, i have installed my own omnikey many times this way & not once has it failed.

• Official Post

Hi Ten Below,

I did change it via root login using putty and the built in client as well. only pulled it from the box using filezilla.

Ok Madhatter i only looked at the lines that needed to be enabled, did you change any others?
    Either way i would try starting it fresh, the only other thing that comes to mind is a faulty reader but the output you posted suggests its a config issue.

• I changed the following as well.

And you should see your reader there present like so, but with your reader info. Examlpe:

Readers known about:
    Nr. Driver Name
    0 pcsc Omnikey 1020

How to disable pcscd never ending loggin to /var/log/messages what can write your /var partion full after some time.
    Please enter next commands under putty or over terminal command line as root:
    nano /etc/init.d/pcscd

There look next lines:
    # if you need to pass arguments to pcscd you should edit the file
    # /etc/default/pcscd and add a line
    # DAEMON_ARGS=??your-option?

And please change it to:
    # if you need to pass arguments to pcscd edit to:
    # /etc/default/pcscd and add a line
    DAEMON_ARGS="-e"
    And hit from the keyboard ctrl+o and enter to save the changes and ctrl+x to exit

Next command to restart pcsc:

Code:
    /etc/init.d/pcscd restart

• hi all,
    sorry, but i thought this is a thread for a auto install oscam/cccam and not for any omni readers.
    nobody realized that this script aint working anymore? :beated:

• hi Ten,

i know it is an odd question but when i on the server without monitor (video) my network cannot recognized the server and when i reboot and connect the monitor i can see the server on my network.

did i done wrong or there is solution without monitor?

cheers

• Official Post

Not really sure whats going on there mate, i can not think of how having a monitor plugged in would make any difference. Hopefully another has the answer for you.

• i finally solved the problem by putting VGA dummy plug , take a look at this attachment

linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/6574/

• Hi there, i used this on my last server worked a treat. But my server crashed so I started a fresh come to install this again and its as if it crashes gets to "this might take some time to download" its been left over night so should have done what it was ment to do and be asking for ip details but its not. Could this be down to linuxsat being down ?

• thanks ive just started it off again, how long should it take to download ive got 10mbps connection? also would i need to do a fresh install of debian or will it just put the files over the ones from the previous attempt?

• Hi i have a litle problem everithing whork good but when i put a fline in cccam.config this dont't work my pears see me offline . i rebout 3 times and nothing can someone help me .

• I've installed this and pleased with the work that's gone into it the problem I've got is ive got no home file to put my cccam.cfg and server won't reboot at the time the script has been programmed to do think it's 5 in morning bu server been going for 3 days now whats gone wrong with install

THANKYOU TO COMING TO THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR US ALL TO USE LONG LIVE THIS SITE

• hi there, i'm a total newbie to linux etc, but i was impressed with your tutorial, i followed it to the letter but recieved an error message at the end can you please advise what this is, thanks in advance

/sbin/ifdown: interface eth0 not configured
    ################# Congratulations #################
    You're server is ready to run.
    Demo configs included
    Please reboot your machine now
    linuxsat-support.com
    root@joey:/home/joey#

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!