multics (CSP & Connector) talk and questions here!

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,209 times. The last Post () by jak2.

• tsadim,
    maybe you can give some details about your setup.
    Like MCS/CCcam/OSCAM and details of the config files.
    This would help others a lot.
    RelookPVR

• Hi,

I just did fresh install of Multics Beta 6 and removed csp of my server working fine only problem having the ecm times gone high. Ive got full sly uk card hd and playing with settings on multics.config file to find the solution.

• Have tried it but average ecm time for most of the card 511 ms , which is double the ecm time on Oscam, hope the ecm wl b improved on the next version.

• Have tried it but average ecm time for most of the card 511 ms , which is double the ecm time on Oscam, hope the ecm wl b improved on the next version.

shatanar what does multics do that oscam cant. how do it work, sorry for noob Q .

• shatanar what does multics do that oscam cant. how do it work, sorry for noob Q .

Multics and (CSP) cached and store ecm which means less ecm requests to your card,
    all other features are basically the same between Oscam & Multics.

• I've tried to run multics with newconfig.cfg but It didn't work. Multics don't always know Port even I already assigned. Does anybody help me,please?

• I think his program is going to good work

Cline and nline the same in one program is never good,because you get problem with different's ecm time and ecm's time going to high

I test it a few days but i think oscam is better then this

• ## to run multics with debug type $# multics -v
    ## to run multics in background type $# multics -b
    ## to run multics with another config file type $# multics -C /var/etc/newconfig.cfg

to stop multics command?

• 1-how to make profile for all pakage

2- i need profile for zee13E raduga75E penthouse9E&sct jsc(i*****)

3- i put multics cline (hop1=20 hop2=40 hop3=8)
    i can see only hop1
    another hop not see?

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!