need help installing a complete motorised system in swansea .

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 795 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• i am in the market for a compete motorised system , been told i need at least a 1.2mtr satellite alloy and some T & K brackets for the mounting of it as an L mount will not be sufficient.
    also a reciever that supports cardsharing .
    allready found a premium cardsharing provider on the net that i will trial .
    mainly wanting viasat for the english premier leauge footie and *** uk .

never had satelite before , apart from my current *** +hd subscription so am a complete novice where this is concerned.
    would really appreciate someone who knows what there doing and living local to help me set up and install a system ideally before christmas

all help appreciated
    regards daniel

• allready found a premium cardsharing provider on the net that i will trial .

Hmmmmmmmmmm hope thats not one you pay for ;)

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• my current Sly +hd subscription

like mutz says...if you're keeping your Sly sub then you definitely don't need to be buying anything (or ever should!! Don't fund these muppets!)

You should get plenty of shares with your current sub as its pretty popular!

If you're getting rid of your Sly subscription then I'd recommend you get a cheaper card (or 2) and you'll still get plenty of shares and I'm sure your desired football channels should be easy enough to get!

• dan - you have to understand that "exploitingservers" are NOT accepted nor discussed..!!
    And as you have publically announced that

Code
    allready found a premium cardsharing provider on the net that i will trial .

whatever you do privately is your own business.
    It is our concern as this forum is for hobbyists and amateurs (non-professional) so therefore I am closing this!
    Please understand our position, Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP FirewallWE ABSOLUTELY DETEST PREMIUM CARDSHARING PROVIDERS
    Furthermore you have shown disrespect towards an admin who runs this site and this is definitely a NO-GO!!!

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!