VU Duo with Bh 1.6.7 Hard drive will not initialize

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,915 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hello All,

I've just flashed on the new BH image 1.6.7 onto my Vu+ Duo,for some reason the internal hard drive will not initialize,i keep getting a error message saying "MKFS failed" the hard drive is being recognized ok,have put the error meaage into google and it seems to be a image problem,this drive has workked on all images before i flashed the new one on.Has anyone else had this problem with Bh 1.6.7??

Any help would be really appreciated. Cheers

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• im enjoying using the new image for now,dont use the VU to record a lot anyway,will work with it for now until the full version becomes available.Only thing i cant add-on because of this is Flash expander.

Cheers

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I'm finding bugs galore in 1.6.7....I'm on my 5th reflash this afternoon...no one install is the same lol

plugins don't install (they say they do but never appear)
    flash suddenly jumps to 100% usage
    when restarting box it runs the startup wizard and all settings need reapplied
    usb and hdd don't mount properly (randomly)
    flashing randomly stops while programming

I'm giving it one more go and then its back to 1.6.6 lol

• You only need to initialize the HDD once on linux boxes i find it best to load Vu+ base image to initialize the HDD for the first time and after that you can load any image you want

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!