Black Hole 3.0 Vu+ Solo 4K UK Ready Backup By master G

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,947 times. The last Post () by rasp.

• Official Post

[fade] Black Hole 3.0 Vu+ Solo 4K UK Ready Backup By master G [/fade]

0acb5f662ed.jpg

Whats Included ?
    Black Hole 3.0

Cams
    OSCam Opti-EMU-Edition r11105
    (Configured For UK Red card Caid 0960)

Oscam Web Info Port: 8888
    Oscam config & softcam.key directory: /etc/tuxbox/config
    Carbon V3 Webif Style by Hook

All Plugins Updated To Latest Versions
    AutoBouquets
    Cool TV Guide (configured for epg button)
    Glass system utility
    IPTV Player
    LinuxsatSupport.Add-ons
    MultiQuick Button
    OnDemand
    Rats Channel list & Picon updater
    TSMedia Multimedia Center
    WebRadioFS

Other
    Bootlogo & Splash by robijay
    Picons Astra 28.2E Transparent Frame Style by oktus
    Catseye Motorised Channel list
    MX_S6p Skin
    Skin_user.xml by evo for TFT Picon in center of the screen

FTP Login Details
    user: root
    password: linuxsat

Enjoy!

• Hey Mr G, awesome image :),
    Normally have no problem getting things to run, but I'm having issues. I have placed the relevant converted file into Oscam.server but no channels :/
    Checked as much as possible placed into etc/tuxbox/config, started Oscam emu, checked inside Webif port 8888 everything is connected but still no channels. I must be missing something here any suggestions or do I need to upload a log file?
    Thanks in advance

• Ok, so double checked that it's a working line, tested on another old box and works absolutely no problem. So I have copied the log file please see below if that helps? Its a config file or something in the setup that I need to correct somewhere I think?

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops didn't mean to post three times my machine had a bit of a brain fart I think, and obviously I have changed the IP line to xxxxxxxserver.no-ip.biz for security :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Just a thought but it was an N line I converted to oscam and it uses the newcamd protocol don't know if that makes any difference?

- - - Updated - - -

this is my Oscam.server file with security bits xxxxED out see below:

[reader]
    label = skyuk
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    cardmhz = 2700
    mhz = 450
    caid = 0960
    boxid =
    detect = cd
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    saveemm-s = 1

[reader]
    label=XXXXXXXXXerver.no-ip.biz
    enable=1
    protocol=newcamd
    key=0102030405060708091011121314
    device=XXXXXXXXXserver.no-ip.biz,6651
    user=123456789
    password=123456789
    group=1
    inactivitytimeout=1
    reconnecttimeout=30
    lb_weight=100
    cccversion=2.1.2
    cccmaxhops=10
    cccwantemu=1
    ccckeepalive=1

• Official Post

Ok, so double checked that it's a working line, tested on another old box and works absolutely no problem. So I have copied the log file please see below if that helps? Its a config file or something in the setup that I need to correct somewhere I think?

You are trying to decode CAID 0963, but the [account] in oscam.user file is updating caid 0960.. Remove caid = 0960 or change to caid = 0963,0960

• Ok thanks for that :-) I should have spotted that one myself feeling a little stupid, However there appears to be a problem with the Wifi setup the Namesever IP keeps resetting itself back to 0.0.0.0 it is not saving or storing permanently is there a fix for this? Is anyone else having this issue?

Many Many Thanks

• hi Master G. I am having trouble initialising my hdd onto the solo 4k. anyway I can go about it? I am having an error message "unable to initialise hard drive mkfs failed". thanks.

VU+DUO2 WITH WD Caviar Blue 700GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 32MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM
    MOTORISED DISH 1.1 M , SINGLE LNB , DARK SUPERIOR MOTOR

• TSMedia seems to crash
    at least my experience was
    load Back-up
    start TSMedia
    it first changes it's own skin
    then restarts
    then it crashes (for example selecting icefilms or 1channel)
    when the receiver restarts the last channel you where on (ITV2 is the default) is shown in the PIP screen - after restart the recevier works normally unless you try TSMedia again - that causes a crash

• The basic blackhole 3.0.0 is a good start but ripe for improvement I'm very grateful to Master G for his work here in creating this feature packed back-up image It has lots of positives but inevitably it's the problems we talk about most - some here have mentioned issues with Clines - I have good feedback that a cline working 99.9% ok in a VU+ DUO2 - when moved to the solo4k and converted to work in OSCAM the way described by MasterG elsewhere is quite glitchy - adjustments to timing seem to make little of no difference

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!