v+duo internal harddrive

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 877 times. The last Post () by tennents.

• lads just bought myself a v+duo but cant find a tut to were the internel hard drive goes. ive the box up and running just need to find out were the internel harddrive goes r is it better to use an external harddrive which i dont realy want to use ans my 2 year old is mad for pulling things apart thanks lads

• Just to add a note the fitting is right in the video that caz posted above but inside the duo the hard drive is located on the other side of the box

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• the box is designed for either the 2.5 or the 3.5 ,there´s plenty of room the internal fan is automatically adjusted to need but can also be controlled manually. As longas the external perimeter is not cluttered up it will be fine

• time to open this up just being overcautious dont no why lol mabe i should let my 2 year od at it she have it apart by now lol thanks lads

Its dead easy Tennents....just take your time and you'll be fine...its pretty hard to mess it up!

I remember the first time I swapped RAM out of my PC...waaaayyyyy back in 1994...I was sweating bullets pushing it into the motherboard lol...this is 10x easier!

• oh the joys of experimenting ,, I remember opening a box for the first time with a waxed-topped screwdriverso as not to scratch the plating and wearing surgical gloves for manipulating!!! fun ´n games,,
    ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS in the manual first ;)

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!