Please give proposals for new addons & modifications on E2iPlayer aka IPTVPlayer

There are 552 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 66,959 times. The last Post () by ssj.

• Dear Sam,

Thank you for your reply.

I do use external player with buffering as you advised me about a month ago here. I only use a few of the movies sections which perform best. I actually check movies and very rarely watch a full movie. So in a week I might test about ten or fifteen movies, each for a few minutes. I am not looking for help anyway, just reporting back.

My image's GStreamer is not the new problamtic 1.6.1 or even newer 6.2. It is the reliable v1.6.0.

For the last two weeks or so, the hanging has gotten noticably much more. I have a feeling the sources are being less reliable but I guess the main problem is from the updated codecs. The only way out of hanging streams, not freezes, is if exit button would call a powerful interrupt procedure. But realistically I do not think you can do that effectively. Many people have tried to do that for E2 in various plugins (and even Kodi). but once it hangs on a difficult stream, it usually just hangs, sometimes even powerful telnet commands do not interrupt. Half the time after a few minutes it might return.

So I do not think you can fix that, which is why I did not ask for anything. Realistically as this grows in sections and becomes bigger problems will increase specially due to various codec updates. C'est la vie.

Good luck and merry Christmas.

Edited 2 times, last by chhertz ().

• gstreamer 1.6.0. is not stable! The stable was 0.10 version.

External player is separate process so it can be killed and NO ONE make something like that for E2 before.

What? Dear firend what size of code have to due with drivers?

And once again I do not have such problem on 3 diffrent STB: Miracle Micro premium, XPEED LX1, nBox.
    You even not give the sample link, stream were your STB hangs.
    No logs, no checking process status after hangs up. Nothing at all!!!

It seems to me that you complain because you like complaying and because I add several new host, but as I wrote previously you can disable host and they will not be loaded to RAM!
    If there is problem it can be solved. If the problem is in driver it also can be solved.
    But, with person like you which do not want do anything it can't be done.

So the question is whether anyone except you have such problems?

Edited 2 times, last by samsamsam ().

• Dear Sam,

Stability? The problems are increasing since a couple of weeks ago so irrelevant connection. As for size and codecs, I myself said these are two different things. As for logs I said I am not asking for your help as you suggest, I merely reported the change in the plugin in the last few weeks. Lastly I am not unhappy because you added new hosts, as you claim, actually I like new additions.

Finally no need to get personal. I do not know what you mean saying with "person like you" but last time we had sweeping generalisations like that in Europe we ended up with Auschwitz being built to cheering crowds so lets not allow history repeat itself as it seems to be, and generalise groups of people. Everyone is different and you do not know me, nor the other fellow you attacked last month.

I wish you luck, a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Good bye. :)

Stability? The problems are increasing since a couple of weeks ago so irrelevant connection.

And once again I do not have such problem on 3 diffrent STB: Miracle Micro premium, XPEED LX1, nBox.
    You are able to understand?

You did not give logs, so simpe I do not believe you because I do not observe such problems.
    When I wrote "such person" I mean: I can not solve problem if the problems exists on STB person which not want to provide logs .etc...

So, I ask others persons with hope that someone else also have such problems and want to cooperate to solve them.
    Simple?
    You have some personal problems? Who and where was attacked by me?

Can you cite?

Regards,
    SSS

Edited 3 times, last by samsamsam ().

• Official Post

Hi all

Is there anyway of getting just an English version. Most of them seem to be in a foreign language? Tks

Use your remote control.....
    Disable the non english addons.....
    Simple

• In version "95.00.09.00" new version 16 of exteplaye3 for MIPSEL STBs.

- added support for LPCM
    - fix for PCM for Dreambox
    - buffering improvements

Depending on the drivers on some STB PCM works OK on some LPCM.
    So, to the External player configuration you can now set which format you want to use to inject RAW audio.

External movie player configuration is available under Menu button when you run some movie or from IPTVPlayer configuration -> External movie player configuration.

In case of stb MIRACLE MICRO format PCM have problem after jump synchro is lost, but on new dvb drivers LPCM works OK, so I recomended you to change to LPCM format.
    In case of stb XPEED the LPCM format is not working, so you should use PCM.

Under option menu you can set to use software decoding of the AAC and DTS codes (in case when hardware decoding make problems).
    All different strange audio codec like ADPCM (used in host filmy3d.eu) will be decoded by main CPU and injected to audio decoder as PCM or LPCM depending on options.

Please test and let me know.

P.S According to user information exteplayer3 is not working on VU stb.

Regards,
    SSS

• Could we get PLP on there? I made this post recently, but wonder if you could adapt the code for IPTV Player? This would be fantastic if it could be used to log in to legitimate accounts, save casting to the TV or hooking up a laptop via HDMI to get the 4500K streams!

Thanks for such a great add-on, I love the Laola1 feature!

Here is my post about PLP and the link to the source code:

http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…php?t=103721</strong></a>

• Hello Pyongyang,

Can you describe PLP, what is this, what can be watched using it etc?

P.S Do you know option alternative geolocation in host Laola1 ?

Regards,
    SSS

- - - Updated - - -

In version "98.04.00.00":
    - exteplayer3 v21 for MIPSEL STB:
    * add support for separate audio and video tracks

Now it is possible to play FULL HD (1080p) video from youtube.

To have Full HD links available you need to change youtube host config (under blue button):

At now you need to use exteplayer3 without buffering.

Buffering mode for dash format is not implemented as good as can be for exteplayer3 (to start video whole video must be first downloaded).
    This will be improved later.

Please let me know how it works for you.

Regards,
    SSS

• PLP = Premier League Pass (I won't post the link in case it is not allowed). It is the official Premier League streaming platform but you can only watch it in Thailand or New Zealand (unless you use VPN or DNS).

It is a legitimate product, the link I pasted is someones add-on for Kodi. I just wondered if you could adapt it for IPTV PLayer? It would be really useful to have it in the same panel as Laola1.

I was wondering about Laola1 too. It seems the links provided in PLayer are great but it doesn't allow the geolocation choice of the German commentary or English. On the official site, INT portal gives English commentary. AT and DE portals are German commentary.

Hope that helps? :)

EDIT: If it helps, I watch the English commentary on Laola1 with ExpressVPN's Lithuania and/or Latvia exits. PLP I watch with a DNS provider.

• I am not adapting KODI plugin to IPTVPlayer. IPTV Player not work in this way.

Portal, website are adding to the IPTVPlayer not KODI plugin. So, provide website addres and the metod to use it than I can check when I will have free time if website can be added to IPTVPlayer.

Please do not ask me for backporting plugins from KODI because IPTVPlayer is not developed in this way.

If you want to have backported KODI plugin please ask TSMedia authors or KODI direct authors. It seems that they do they plugins in that way.

IPTV Player contain code written for it and for E2 and not backported from the KODI.

About laola1:

Did you open host configuration for Laola1?
    Did you see option: "Portal AT|INT|DE" ?

So, why you are saying that there is no such option?

Regards,
    SSS

• No worries at all. The portal for Laola is fine, it's just even on the INT portal setting, it picks up the German stream. I thought the INT portal had English commentary (it did when I was a subscriber). The option is there though yes, I was just referring to the streams. :)

The PLP site is www.premierleaguepass.com I think the player used is Silverlight, I am not sure.

Thanks again anyway for IPTV Player and all the hard work that goes in to it. :)

• In version "102.03.01.00":
    - added new functionality to randomize of the playlist

As you probably know you can press button "8" on your remote to play items one by one automatically.
    At now items can by play randomly. Under blue button (More) you have the function to randomize a playlist.

Regards,
    SSS

• can you add periscope and blab.im its a livestreams where people start streaming and have a conversation itsd quite good

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!