Please give proposals for new addons & modifications on E2iPlayer aka IPTVPlayer

There are 552 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 66,895 times. The last Post () by ssj.

• Hi Sam, I think Indian viewers would be pretty happy if you could add some interface to access content from

Code
    http://www.hotstar.com

mainly Hindi language but if you could support regional langs like Kannada and Marathi etc would be even grate.

PS: Only freely available content and should not violate any copy rights of the host.

Edited once, last by rmg_hrr ().

• In version "90.04.00.00":
    - new version of the exteplayer3 (v13) has been deployed for MIPSEL platforms
    * added support for XVID
    * added support for DIVIX
    * added support for PCM
    * added support for software decoding not many kind of audio codecs

Most of the AVI, XVID, DIVIX, MKV should works please tests and lets me know.

Please, agree when IPTVPlayer will ask to install new version of the exteplayer3 after update.
    Please, remember that the IPTVPlayer will install exteplayer3 only if it detect ffmpeg binary in supported version.

To check if you have installed ffmpeg please execute folowing command on your STB:
    ffmpeg --version

Regards,
    SSS

• I think he means www.trance.fm

Sam,

As this plugin grows in size, is it possible to uninstall sections that users don't want?

This way it can stay customized, small in size and fast.

Is it possible to add that functionality? To remove sections not wanted?

Thanks.

• Please check how many take not needed hosts. And we can return to this discussion.
    When you disable host end restart E2 speed up will be the same as when you remove. One size taken on storage will be larger.

Removing not used host will not speed up plugin more than disabling them.

• OK Sam,

If I understand you correctly basically switching "OFF" services in:

Configuration: Service Configuration

is basically like removing them for performance and speed after an E2 GUI reboot. That is good news.

For size I assume from what you say that it will depend on the choices. If so, that is also good.

The best thing about this plugin, as with any good coding, is that it is fast and has very good performance. I hope it stays like this with excellent performance.

And of course you added the NOT (!) functionality to iptvplayerwebstreamorder too for the WebStreamsPlayer service which is very useful too.

Thanks again.

Edited once, last by chhertz ().

• please can you add http://www.trance.fm/#/home.html

its a 24/7 trance

samsamsam before i used to use TSmedia by mrfaraj to watch movies and extra stuff but when you got your plugin up i started using yours more than TSmedia,MEDIAportal.

amazing, so clean so stylish

Edited once, last by misk ().

• Warning!!! For test purpose only for users which have in their system new ffmpeg binary.

In version "90.07.00.00" the support for mpeg dash format has been added to the YouTube host.
    At you must first download whole video before watching.

To test this functionality you must have in system the ffmpeg binary.
    After plugin update please go to the youtube host, then press blue and choose "Host configuration".
    Next, please disable option "Use default format", then new option "Allow dash format" should appear.
    After save you can change mode to downloader via green button and then download full hd movie from youtube.

Regards,
    SSS

• Well like most people I sometimes used the few English channel movies section. For youtube and bbc iplayer I still use TSmedia. The good thing about this was as I said: "small and fast". However in the last week or two, it is hanging e2 more and more and more with the dreaded loading gif time wheel. Sometimes needing telnet e2 restart or hard reset even. Reminds me of when TSmedia started to go downhill. Well no point in repeating those comments, as history repeats itself. I basically use this now for my own iptv links and favourites. Even if becoming like TSmedia, it is still good as the name suggests, IPTV Player.

• Dear chhertz I am using IPTV Player all the time and I do not observer such think you are writing here.

Do you using external movie player in buffering mode?

If you use system or internal movie player to watch, than you should report this problem to your image autor.
    Becaouse most probably you use image with new gstreamer which have many problems and couse many deadlock and unstable STB.

Please use IPTVPlayer with external movie player in buffering mode then I do not belive that your STB hangs up.

But If You have such problems you should report with logs from E2, monitoring free memory, etc.

Your complaint without detailed information will not help you.

Can anyone else confirm such problems like these mentioned by chhertz?

Regards,
    SSS

Edited 5 times, last by samsamsam ().

• how about a linuxsat iptv addon that grabs 1 transponder from 1 peer in our comunity ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!