Octo LNB

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 982 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• I need an Octo LNB for my Sly dish....

I see Inverto sell an Octo for about £30....Sly replacement Octo's are about £13,

I see the point in buying a decent LNB for a motorised dish but will it make a lot of difference to my static?

Obviously quality is important so have I answered my own question? ;)

• sly dishs are not intended for use with non sly specification lnbs mate ! depending on the age/manufacturer/type of boom arm ect would all play a role in which "sly octo" LnB you would require to fit the appropriate dish And some of the older triax dishs cant be upgraded simply replaced in slys view ! they're a friggin nightmare tbh there really is loads of variations ! Since your upgrading try and get 1 of the new style mk3 "sly spec" dish and octo lnb ! i m o they're a real improvment on all previous versions and they get a better gain as they're slightly larger all be it 2cm but it makes a difference in meter readings !

:xmas::ski2ski:beer10:snowman::xmas:

:rikjaard2:

Have a look on fleebay you probably get the whole lot for about £20 ! cheers

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• disregard my last comment then dude ! the latest dish must be a mk4 so thats the one you want mate ! thats what that lnb you linked to is for ! it clips onto the boom arm where as the old ones slide inside ! there is a convertor available but i m o you'd be better off with the mk4 dish too they're much better !

Nice one mate

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!