at the races why can`t i have it, it doesn´t open

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 642 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi together
    i am using oscam as reader and it reads every single channel.
    now i want to watch "at the races" and it won´t open.
    is it a channel you have to pay extra?
    any idea?
    thanks
    el pirate:xmas:

• Strange...At the Races is included in the News and Events pack (well it used to be...maybe its now in the Entertainment Extra pack?) but Racing UK is a premium channel (can't imagine who'd pay £20 a month right enough!!)

what does your OSCam log say?

What Sly package do you have?

• Official Post

Not sure if this info is still relevent but it did work at the time of posting it on other images also.

At The Races Fix For Nabilosat Images

• thanks amigos.
    i called a friend, he is actually on a cline on our same server, and he has "at the races"
    but also his dish is bigger, we are in spain. he has a 2 meter dish and me only 1,3.
    cause at the races comes on a transponder with nat geo, what i can´t get either.
    so its a question of signal strengh. maybe he is on another image with his dm500 box. i will see.
    thanks for your help
    bye
    el pirate:matrix:

• As Pirate says ,he´s in a geographic common "blackspot" .. so its not the image ,just the size of dish,,the standard down those parts is 1.90 while 1 km up the road, a 1.4 could pull in the same if not better...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!