BlackHole 3.0.1 Vu+ Solo2 Full Backup image by mckee25

There are 38 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,314 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• As soon as i get time i will try to flash the backup onto my own solo2 again, see what is happening.....

Update......

Ok so i updated the 3.0.1 new BH image through the image itself and then made a full backup...... when trying to flash on the backup it is having the same effect as everyone else is reporting, constant starting loop etc.

So i will wait to see if there are any reports regards this over at the BH forum and whether it is reported as a bug in the image.... if & when a fix is available i will update the first post in this thread with a working backup file....

No point in keeping this thread open while this is happening so i will close it for now.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Latest revision of the BH 3.0.1 image was released 08/12/2015...... i have now updated this backup to the latest version and the bug which was creating a constant start loop when trying to flash a backup image has now been fixed!

Post #1 in this thread has been updated with a new backup file.... Thread now open again.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi do I need both the files shown above.
    Do I put both on the one memory stick
    Or do I add them separately to stb

You only need the picon file after you have flashed on the backup image if you want to add picons to the image.....

fI7WHhv.png

• mckee25 look what you made me do buy vu & solo 2 from sponsor

only joking that was my christmas present worth every penny

i will be molesting box as soon as it arrives

happy christmas to you all

• I've never seen that message ever bud..... so don't even know what it means to be honest.... are you extracting the folder from the rar file ok before copying it over to the usb stick?

fI7WHhv.png

• Hi mckee25

Yes, I did extracted the file from rar to zip and then transferred to media/usb/multiboot-upload but on installation I got that msg.

I have never had this problem. Anyway, let me try to download the file again and try.

Tks for your reply.

K/Rgds
    Supermario

M8 mckee25 - please can you give me zip file - tks

Yes, I did extracted the file from rar to zip and then transferred to media/usb/multiboot-upload but on installation I got that msg.

Deflating(decompressing) is if it´s still in .rar or .zip format....
    You should unrar the .rar file to extract the FOLDER and it´s the FOLDER which you install via USB on to the box not a .rar nor a .zip file..

• Deflating(decompressing) is if it´s still in .rar or .zip format....
    You should unrar the .rar file to extract the FOLDER and it´s the FOLDER which you install via USB on to the box not a .rar nor a .zip file..

Hi m8 cazuela

I know to extract the folder - Folder is applicable for the image in flash and not in USB (Multiboot) Multiboot accepts zip file and not folder.

Anyway, thanks

• Not much point in keeping this thread open any longer if this is the case..... i have tested this backup on my own solo2 after the fix was applied to the initial version of the BH 3.0.1 image that was causing the start loop problem after making a backup. As soon as a new version of BH 3.0.1 or BH 3.0.2 is released i will create another backup image for the forum...

fI7WHhv.png

• master G

Added the Label Vu+ Backup

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!