How do I get transponder info when using openpli4 ie resolution, hd or sd, signal etc

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 453 times. The last Post () by acco.

• I have switched to openpli on solo2 and have always used bh2.0.7, as I have this in uno. With the openpli when I press of I dont get all the nice info I have on BH, eg press ok once I get a bar of info, and another press gives me emu info, transponder, hd, picture . signal strength and resolution and so on.

Is this kind of info image dependent? Its so long since I loaded BH I dont recall if I actually configured it the way it is but I like it.

help

• not sure on the openpli, but I imagine somewhere within the menu there would be an "info" icon..
    follow your instincts as to find where it could be, could also be the skin you`re using..

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!