Satellite scan

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 586 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi,

Using the E2 settings but would like to scan and save (then edit) channels myself.

I tried to do this but as I scan the box moves to a different satellite.

Any instructions for doing this around?

many thanks
    Jon

• that doesnt make sense buddy...
    if you are scanning 28.2ºe then as long as you are on that sat it should just scan not move..
    likewise for 19.2º, 13º,etc.....
    Although an easier way round this would be to install a ready made settings list then edit accordingly using dreambox edit or dreamset.
    then upload back to the box..

• Have the ready made settings but there seems to be some missing -sport channels on 19.2E FOR INSTANCE.

I think its cos I'm using autoscan rather than manual scan - will give it a try later

thanks

That´s nothing to do with the motor moving if you only send a scan command...
    Which settings are you using ??
    I usually use Catseye motor and can confirm that although the odd channel is not added to fav bouquets,,they are mostly all there!!
    If you really do insist on doing your own scanning , which can take days if not hours, then autoscan is the one,,,
    but do not use network scan...this is probably where you are going wrong...
    If you are using an editing tool then you dont need to scan at all..

VU+ ZERO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!