Temporary channel freeze every 30secs

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,118 times. The last Post () by fenyoster.

• Hi there,

I am looking for some assistance resolving a channel freeze issue that I have running oscam on my Amiko Alien2 receiver

I have another receiver in the house (Ferguson Ariva running on cccam) and I do not see any picture freeze issue so I know the my home broadband is ok and the C line that I am using is fine also.

Below are my oscam.server settings with my personal details removed.

Do these settings look ok or is there a change that might resolve by picture freeze issues ?

[reader]
    label = cccam-reader
    enable = 1
    protocol = cccam
    device = xxxxxx
    user = xxxxxx
    password = xxxxx
    cccversion = 2.0.11
    cccmaxhops = 3
    group = 1
    inactivitytimeout = 1
    reconnecttimeout = 30
    keepalive = 1

[reader]
    label = reader_down
    enable = 0
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    group = 4
    emmcache = 1,2,3

• dont use ccam much in the alien2 but last time i used these setting and worked

[reader]
    label = remote
    description = CCcam Example
    protocol = cccam
    device = example.server.com,port
    user = username
    password = password
    inactivitytimeout = 30
    reconnecttimeout = 5
    group = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    cccversion = 2.1.4

not saying its right ,but it worked for me

• dont use ccam much in the alien2 but last time i used these settings

Thanks for the suggestion but sections but unfortunately I had the same result of picture freezing for a few seconds every 30-40 secs

Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

• Presumably both boxes are connecting to a remote server - one box will kick the other off if you use the same C Line on both at the same time => freezing.
    How is each box connected to the internet (eg. wired or wirelessly)?

Try running Oscam on the Fergusson and see if that freezes too.

• Presumably both boxes are connecting to a remote server - one box will kick the other off if you use the same C Line on both at the same time => freezing.
    How is each box connected to the internet (eg. wired or wirelessly)?

Try running Oscam on the Fergusson and see if that freezes too.

I have a multiroom C line connection so the freezing would not have been down to the server provider.

I did some more trawling through the sat forums and I ended up adding a cccam EMU onto the receiver and after loading the C line details and a reboot running cccam it seems to have fixed the issue. I have been watching SSP1 for over 10 mins without a lag.

I will continue to monitor it but fingers crossed this might just have sorted it

• I have the same problem on my Amiko A3, only HD channels freeze every 30 sec.
    I have no idea what is the problem? Signal strength is around 89-90, the quality is around 75...
    Thanks in advance!

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!