VU Duo 2 Bouquets Sky Uk Channel Setting

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 890 times. The last Post () by acco.

• HI, I have installed the [BKP]Open Black Hole Vu+Duo2 Sly Edition by Robijay[Flash] and set the duo2 to the Bouquets sky uk channels settings, ever now and again when pressing the bottons on the remote to change the channels, the settings go on to the Bouquets Italian channels. How can I stop it from changing Bouquets channels.

• HI, I have installed the [BKP]Open Black Hole Vu+Duo2 Sly Edition by Robijay[Flash] and set the duo2 to the Bouquets sky uk channels settings, ever now and again when pressing the bottons on the remote to change the channels, the settings go on to the Bouquets Italian channels. How can I stop it from changing Bouquets channels.

Create your own custom satellites.xml for the sats you use here -> NavBar > Useful links > Satellites.xml download.. FTP satellites.xml to /etc or /etc/tuxbox > Restart enigma2..

I have attached a satellites.xml for just 28.2 east.. (thx to Master G)

robijay signature.gif

" Errare humanum est, perseverare autem diabolicum "

• try rats channel updater plugin for E2 posted on forum also check out his picon updater to ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I use pli but this maybe the same for BH
    When I go to favourites and then press menu I'm presented with options.
    add, remove, move and menu. I'll just move/remove unwanted Bouquets.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!