Dyndns Ip problem

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,894 times. The last Post () by ddaddy.

• Different routers use different versions of ddwrt I put a link for your router in a previous post CLICK HERE make sure you read through the whole guide as Bricks can happen if done wrong.
    My router is not a E4200 I have a Netgear wnr200 and a Linksys 610n and a Linksys wrt54gs all with ddwrt.

• I have tried DD-wrt but I could not make it work but the good news is that Tomato works smoothly. I flashed it with tomato-E4200USB-NVRAM60K-1.28.7494MIPSR2-Toastman-RT-Ext version and now everything works great. And best of all i liked the GUI, for an amateur like me it was easy to acess and use..

• I tried DDNS on my ddwrt but it wouldn't update. I updated to the most recent version and DDNS worked, but it stopped my LAN ports working (I lodged a bugtracker on ddwrt). Went back 1 version, and it's all working great with dyndns updates :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!