Cccam 2.30 Blackhole 3.0.1

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,641 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi, having some real problems since updating my ultimo to BH 3.0.1 yesterday, carried out all online updates so the image is current. I have reinstalled Cccam 2.3 and ftp working cfg. to /etc but it won't work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and also directly installed from TS Panel including the BH3 version all without any success. The cam is listed, enabled and is running but nothing is clearing as it was before the image update.
    Has anyone got any ideas?
    Thanks

• Open your web browser ( firefox or whatever) at top of browser type in the BOXIP ( 192.168.x.xx) and finish line with a colon : then port 16001. ( 192.168.x.xx:16001 )
    replace the x with whichever is the internal IP of the box..
    Now you should be able to read all the CCcam info...

• Check your CCcam.cfg again and make sure it has attributes ( chmod 644)..
    check router and listen port is open
    using remote control blue => CCcam restart.
    Full restart box
    check again..
    You aren´t by chance using a vpn or tunneling??

• Thanks, CCcam responds but all clients, servers are blank.

it's a problem either with your line or the server you are connecting too.... when you copied your CCcam file over to the new image again have you checked that the contents of it are correct?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for the suggestions but still no progress. I have checked the config files and redone them a few times, I've tried permissions of 644 and 755, there are two independent servers so don't think both can be down at the same time and normally they are both very reliable. I'm not using VPN for the Vu I sometimes use but only computer/phone based not on router. Router is set to enable IPV6 but this hasn't changed so I don't know why it would affect things now. I'll keep trying and possibly reinstall an earlier firmware.
    Thanks again.

• Just turn your DHCP setting to ON and it's should connect mate...0

VU+ SOLO2, VIX(latest image) Technomate TM-2600 Super Motor(28.2E - 30W), Triax Dish 1.1m.

• BH 3.x.x is shit. Go back to 2.1.7.

That´s very informative !!!!!
    Since Nov 2012 registered and with only a SECOND post like this, do you really think it was worth posting??
    This site has been built up from experiences both negative and positive, trial and error, sleepless nights and a lot of patience..
    But your post has to be Nº1 in the useless posts chart of 2015 at the very least!!
    Please try and be a little more constructive: i.e. exactly why you consider the software to be worthless, which STB,emulator,etc..
    I, for one ,would like to see more of your contributions towards a better software.

• That´s very informative !!!!!
    Since Nov 2012 registered and with only a SECOND post like this, do you really think it was worth posting??
    This site has been built up from experiences both negative and positive, trial and error, sleepless nights and a lot of patience..
    But your post has to be Nº1 in the useless posts chart of 2015 at the very least!!
    Please try and be a little more constructive: i.e. exactly why you consider the software to be worthless, which STB,emulator,etc..
    I, for one ,would like to see more of your contributions towards a better software.

Thanx a lot. N.1 is always good, both best or worse!

3.x.x is buggy, just read lot of posts about it in official forum. Also the big numerous patches needed to make it stable is a clue.

With my VU+Zero it gets my STB unusable, full of green screen of death and no cam operative (also before new ecms management by S**-IT!!!). Back to 2.1.7 immediately, all fine again.

If this is not enough, have a nice Christmas and BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

• Thanks for all the various suggestions. I finally got this working again after numerous re-flashes and a switch to Openvix. The answer though lay in editing the config with iDreamX and then reloading instead of FileZilla (current version) no other permutation worked. Hopefully the solution may help someone else.

• Hi
    I am having the same issue, been at for hours now and no joy. I have a new VU+ Solo 4K my old stb was the Solo se which is working fine with cccam on a openpli image.
    I have flashed the 4K with BH 3.02 and no matter what i do cccam will not work. It shows the cam (2.3.0) as installed and running. I have checked the router, cccam cfg file permissions.
    I would love to figure this out?

• Official Post

Hi
    I am having the same issue, been at for hours now and no joy. I have a new VU+ Solo 4K my old stb was the Solo se which is working fine with cccam on a openpli image.
    I have flashed the 4K with BH 3.02 and no matter what i do cccam will not work. It shows the cam (2.3.0) as installed and running. I have checked the router, cccam cfg file permissions.
    I would love to figure this out?

Please create your own threads instead of jumping on old ones..

Your previous post, with an answer is now here -> CCcam not working on VU+ Solo 4K

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!