OpenElec 6.0.0 official+VDR+Tv-Headend+Oscam r10975+working-Addons UKR3ady

There are 127 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,558 times. The last Post () by 1999gtv.

• Looking at this again, according to storage information in system info I have
    /Dev/system 867.9 size 93.0M used 758.9M available /flash
    /Dev/data 1.9G size 941.5M used 943.6M available 50% storage

Think the latter is where I'm short of memory but each time I try to backup this new version I get error there is not enough free space to continue, I tried what dale suggested but no addons are there to remove?
    Appreciate any suggestions guys?

• Looking at this again, according to storage information in system info I have
    /Dev/system 867.9 size 93.0M used 758.9M available /flash
    /Dev/data 1.9G size 941.5M used 943.6M available 50% storage

Think the latter is where I'm short of memory but each time I try to backup this new version I get error there is not enough free space to continue, I tried what dale suggested but no addons are there to remove?
    Appreciate any suggestions guys?

run a cache delete and also check to see if you have more than one backup in storage/backup , the other option is to backup then store to Laptop/USB then preform a reset openelec via openelec addon in apps then once yah have ensured its factory reset stick on the backup file of your choosing and restore to that

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Edited once, last by Honcho ().

• let me know your findings and dont forget to activate reboot then clear data for to activate LIVEtv options (VDR/TV-Head)
    its posted above :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• May be bit beyond me lol
    Is cache delete clear caches command in winscp? Tried that no luck.
    Not sure what you mean to create backup from USB is there a tool to create this please?

i have a maintenance add-on installed to achieve this on openelec,

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Hi again dale094, thanks now found the kodi folder it was the ctrl alt + h ;) I deleted all contents of this folder took little while to delete thought this would resolve, unfortunately get same error message 'not enough storage' tried to restart still same message, unbelievable seem to be only one having this issue lol

• Perhaps a stupid question, but why to have both VDR and TvHeadend, and not only one the both ?
    Thanks

Just user preference really some pref VDR some TV-head i started with VDR as its user friendly then i moved over to TV-Head to see how that worked
    and therefor who ever uses the backup can choose themselves by activating what one they prefer really :)

as for your storage issue i would start over fresh install m8 or if you using a MicroSD then try a larger sized card :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Thanks Dale, tried this but in Storage there is only /backup /lost+found /music /pictures /screenshots /tvshows /videos not any folder for addons?
    It's just a clean install of band 5.0.5 I done so no addons in yet, not sure what's wrong or why I'm short of space, unless the overwrite hasn't erased what was there before maybe?
    Still stuck lol

Do as Honcho said start fresh, i would go to goto kodi/system/openelec, go down to update & update openelec then, from windows/my computer/network, here you see openelec, copy tar file to the backup file, go back to wetek/system/openelec, then retore backup. all should work fine, hope this helps

• Hi I have installed this backup but I have no sound on live tv... it makes t an odd pop every so often. can see all my channels but no sound??? total noob to wetek boxes. also suffering lots of freezing in comparison to my AA2 box.. Help :-0

• Hi I have installed this backup but I have no sound on live tv... it makes t an odd pop every so often. can see all my channels but no sound??? total noob to wetek boxes. also suffering lots of freezing in comparison to my AA2 box.. Help :-0

are you wifi or lan ? , i know the chan list is out dated and can cause such issues , what PVR u using ?
    how do you conect to wetek ? pcsc or line what protocols ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Guys need some help.

I downloaded the .rar file and transfered it to my mSD card and placed it in the Wetek. I then went into openelec from the main page and installed the backup but when the sysytem reboots I just end up at the Kodi main page which looks like nothing has changed??

Any ideas please?

• Guys need some help.

I downloaded the .rar file and transfered it to my mSD card and placed it in the Wetek. I then went into openelec from the main page and installed the backup but when the sysytem reboots I just end up at the Kodi main page which looks like nothing has changed??

Any ideas please?

thats not what you do m8 follow this guide for backing up and restoring wetek openelec ...............

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=88047

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Hi Mate,

The guide in the video is exactly what I did the only difference is my backup .tar file was on a sd card and not on NAND.

What do I do when i arrive back at the Kodi main page as per the end of the video you sent me the link for?

Do I need to install and enable tvheadend and oscam from the Kodi repositories and addons?

Sorry I must be missing something really simple here...

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so I started from scratch and got the backup installed but it keeps popping up "TVHEADEND HTSP CLIENT connection lost"

Any ideas??

• for my back ups you need to activate the LIVE TV ie TVH or VDR after you choose what pvr you should reboot , then activate live tv and choose clear data in same page , this will give you what you wish without issues , ensure you activate TVH in system not just PVR yeah :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Thanks mate, I got that going, however it scanned about 900 channels, most of which do not work. Any idea how to filter this down to channels that do actually work?

I am running tvheadend in Astra 28,2 if that helps... Thanks

• Hi - I've just installed this backup on my wetek play. I started afresh with a clean IMG of openelec 6.0.0, then ran the backup. Managed to enable the pvr client etc...all seemed OK, but when I launch a channel, the picture is there, but the sound is a harsh 'CD skipping' type sound? Any ideas what could be wrong? Also, tvheadend webif shows all the channels. But they don't all show on the TV section in openelec. I'm doing this on an SD card if that matters.
    Thanks

Edit: just tried a video from Phoenix add-on and it gives the same sound problem.
    Sent from my vk6735 using Tapatalk

Edit2: clicked system setting>audio output>reset above settings to default and that's sorted the sound. I could still do to know about the channel lists though
    and how to get them organised in bouquets.
    Cheers

And now all of the channels are appearing in groups - I've not a clue how it happened, but its all good :)

Edited 3 times, last by scottchegg: Extra info ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!