OpenViX 3.2 Vu+ Solo 4k Backup By master G

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,061 times. The last Post () by moosic.

• Hello Everyone & Merry Christmas.

I have noticed some channels not working like, Dave, Gold etc. Is there a way to update these or find out why they are not working please?

Thanks in Advance.

• Thanks Master G.

I have just updated using the catseye but now I have another issue. The channels Watch, Dave, Gold, Alibi, Good Food, Really, Drama, Home + other are all appearing as N/A and are greyed out. When selected it just comes up as service unavailnle, check tuner config. Other channels are working as norm.

Also I have now lost some of the picons like Channel 4 HD, BBC four, Dmax, TLC+1, BT sport 1HD and some others are not appearing. I tried using the rats picon updater 1.2 but that didn't change anything.

Can't seem to get itv hd workin either.

Edited once, last by moosic ().

• One's I tried were Catseye Europe 19.12.15 then I tried Catseye All Sats 20.12.15.

I have no idea where the picons are, the list inside the picons addon lists that many choice, does it have a name?

• Official Post

You can do a manual scan for the channels that have changed recently, here are the frequencies -> KingOfSat

After a scan the channels will be stored in the last scanned channels bouquet (bring up the channel list and press blue button, scroll to the bottom of the list).. While in this bouquet press menu button, you can move these channels to the correct bouquet, don`t forget to reload the service list for the channels to show in the full channel list..

The picons you need from the add-ons are xpicon-blue-28.2e-220x132..

• Thanks Master G.

Today I am trying to get the football running through the TS Media section, however I cannot seem to get NBC Xtra to work. I have installed it and can selecting the liverpool game but all I get is: Error: Addon error, no returned data, check details with info button.

• Thanks Master G.

I have found another issue today which I cannot seem to sort out myself regarding the epg. The fta channels are seeming to update as per normal but the subscription channels on 28.2 don't seem to update. Is there anyway around this please?

• Master G. I am in the process of reading the manual and trying to sort out the epg settings. I noticed there is nothing regarding the best cross epg - providers and which one i should select for 28.2.

What are the best options here regarding XMLTV Providers / OpenTV providers / XEPGDB Providers? I know it refers in the manual not to use to many different ones but which one is the best to use?

• Thanks Master G.

The thing what i've noticed is that open tv is only downloading the fta channels, not subscription. Is that how OpenTV epg works or is something wrong there.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated.

I have that all working fine at present. One final thing if anyone can help. I have edited my channel list and moved the regiional channels into my boquets, however on the epg now and next it is showing the regional bbc / itv etc channels but sandwiched in between foreign channels for some reason.

Is there a way to update this so everything is in place?

• Master G, For the last three days my epg has been perfect. However, today it is missing alot of data on the now and next on subscription channels. I have done everything exactly to the VIX manual. I have checked the information device for the USB stick I am using and it says that is full! 128gb USB stick! What is the process here, doesn't this image delete the old data automatically or is that a process that isn't covered in the manual?

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone please help me on this, I've done everything by the book so cannot understand why this is happening.

• I'm sorry Master G, but I just cannot get this working correctly. It was fine for the first three days, then now i'm hardly getting anything. Can I possibly ask a few questions that are not covered here please?

1. What size memory stick (FAT32'd of course) is a mimumum here? I'm using 128gb.
    2. Does the epg data automatically get deleted after a selected period of days?
    3. If no to the above, is there a way to delete/format, possibly plugin etc rather than take stick out?
    4. I'm using Rytec UK XML TV provider importing at 19:30 and open Sky UK Open TV importing at 19.00, is that right?

• Official Post

1. Depends on what you are using the usb for, if its only epg data then under 1GB is plenty as the data is only around 15MB.
    2. No.
    3. You must stop enigma2 in telnet then remove the data from the usb with these commands (run the crossepg downloader after enigma2 restart):

Code
    init 4
    rm -f -r /media/hdd/crossepg
    rm -f -r /media/hdd/epg.dat
    init 3

2a427eaf10452460.jpg

4. Use one or the other provider, both is probably causing a conflict..

• Thanks Master G.

The last time I used telnet was through my mac when you first did the blackhole backup, now I am using the VIX do I have to change some settings?

I just went onto my terminal on my mac and it gives me -

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    The RSA host key for vusolo4k.local. has changed,
    and the key for the corresponding IP address ***.***.*.***
    is unknown. This could either mean that
    DNS SPOOFING is happening or the IP address for the host
    and its host key have changed at the same time.
    @ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @
    IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
    Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
    It is also possible that a host key has just been changed.
    The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
    SHA256:aSJNt47w9HItJ1QvMSBHMBkwgllQJPqwYZ9l3AwCmiQ.
    Please contact your system administrator.
    Add correct host key in /Users/Lloyd/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
    Offending RSA key in /Users/Lloyd/.ssh/known_hosts:1
    RSA host key for vusolo4k.local. has changed and you have requested strict checking.
    Host key verification failed.

[Process completed]

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!