SLY.NEW HD Skin (V3.0)

There are 156 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,333 times. The last Post () by jrw88.

• HI Chababu, any ideas when the next update will be out with the fixes in??

I will be uploading the SkyQ update tomorrow and will start sorting out this skin next. It should be sometimes mid or end next week.

Sorry for the delay. I was hospitalised 2 weeks ago so was recovering.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• Done exactly like you said and extracted the file using 7zip and ftp it over to the file your named above after deleting the other file off first. Restarted box but still the same. Am I doing something wrong? I thought I read in this forum somewhere that it needs to go into a different folder and this is what the problem is (being in wrong folder in first place)?

Did you delete both EventName.pyo and EventName.py before pasting the one you extracted.

Try to copy all the 3 converters and send them through but make sure you delete the ones that are in your box first.

Also reboot your receiver after you finished. Do not just restart Enigma2 or GUI

• I will be uploading the SkyQ update tomorrow and will start sorting out this skin next. It should be sometimes mid or end next week.

Sorry for the delay. I was hospitalised 2 weeks ago so was recovering.

Chababu - Please don't apologise or feel you have to say why, after all the fantastic work you do and the help you have given me. Happy to wait.

• Hi ya. Probably not correct forum so I apologise but can anyone help me out. I am unable to get picons working for any of my HD channels only. I am using the sky new v3 skin with the cool tv guide on openpli 4.0 on a cloud ibox 2 plus. Tried snp and srp picons but still no hd picons. Any ideas people? Thanks guys!

• the snp dont work with cooltvguide at all

but what do you mean by hd picons arnt working,any of then at all,as i suspect a lot of hd picons are not being made any more, also with srp the transponder of the channels would have moved so a lot wont show best to stick with snp

also what picon set are you using,if its snp you may need a new picon.py file to show them

• I'm using srp picons. I can't get snp picons to work at all...for both sd and hd channels. When I use srp picons I got everything except the hd channels. And it's ALL hd channels too! How do I go about getting a new picon.pt file so I can get the snp ones to work? I'm really new to this so not sure what I'm doing tbh!!! Thanks for the reply btw.

• Hi mate. Done that and finally got snp picons to work so thanks very much. What guide do you recommend since cooltvguide doesn't work with them. Is the graphical multi epg the next best? I liked the cool tv guide because when you pressed ch+ or ch- on the remote it would move you to the next section (sports, kids etc) automatically but in graphical multi epg when you press ch+ or ch- it brings up a list which you then select what section (sports, kids etc). That's minor though so can live with that!

• Chababu - Please don't apologise or feel you have to say why, after all the fantastic work you do and the help you have given me. Happy to wait.

HI Chababu, how are you?? hope you are fully on the mend?? are you in a position yet to realease the update to this great skin?

• HI Chababu, how are you?? hope you are fully on the mend?? are you in a position yet to realease the update to this great skin?

Yes mate. Am working on the skin. Its almst ready. Just trying to compress the files to make the skin faster.

What were the issues you having with the last version...

• Yes mate. Am working on the skin. Its almst ready. Just trying to compress the files to make the skin faster.

What were the issues you having with the last version...

My only issue was the numbers not coming up on screen when you press to change channel

Enigma2 skins for OpenPLI based images.

OpenPLi skins are also compatible with Cobralibero, NonSoloSat, OpenVision, SatDreamGR, SatLodge and teamBlue Enigma2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!