Latest Catseye Channel List set up for intelsat 907 27.5w to get british channels

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,737 times. The last Post () by alinet55.

• Im sure we tried this a while ago when it first came to light (over on pimps) ??

& the result was it has to be done manually

After the info was saved & sent to file it corrupted the file on the box

If anyone can update on this then let me know

• [quote='catseye','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=354647#post354647']Im sure we tried this a while ago when it first came to light (over on pimps) ??

& the result was it has to be done manually

After the info was saved & sent to file it corrupted the file on the box
    yep it was with me catseye and we tried loads of times to incorporate the lamedb info into catseye settings, but to no avail, still have to stop enigma and edit each channel individually,
    i still believe it can be done for this 27w sat hope so

• well here i go again must be the 20th time LOL thanks for this great Tut but i fell over on the first part i dreaambox control center wont get directory of my box so i am going back to my way to try again thanks

:good morning1:

Well i did it yippeee.... ( on a sad note i have one problem :( i get a note coming on screen saying something like ( service invalid (timeout reading PMT) ) the problem is it stays on screen and doesn't go off which could be a problem if i am recording something while i am out..
    any ideas????

- - - Updated - - -

one other thing my bouquets list is huge how can i change it to just the two i use 27.5w and 28.2 e ?? and delete the rest as it is massive.. thanks

• with the latest CATSEYE all sats this is how I have adjusted/amended the lamedb:
    If anyone can see any faults, I would love to find out as most but not all are opening¿?¿? Yes, keys are up to date

• Hi Davvo, I have just pasted in your lamedb list but no change to my programmes, showing 5hd but pmt timeout, my lamedb list now looks the same as your list any ideas?

• I have a TM Nano2 super with Vix image. Is there a way to get 27.5w cleared.

I have sly working ok with oscam server but I would like to get 27.5w working too.

I used to have Oplenpli4 and Oscam_ymod for 27.5w and Mgcamd for 28.2e and it all worked on that.

I have also seen it working on a VU Zero stb with Vix image and oscam (not ymod) and no Mgcamd.

Iv'e tried allsorts to get it going but can't do it. Hope some one can help?

27.5w worked but it stopped when I put my details in Oscam server then 28.2 cleared but 27.5w didn't.

Enigma2 Channel List and Settings Support Forum

Enigma2 channel list - settings and satellites.xml. Support and downloads for custom uk and foreign satellite channel lists or satellites.xml files.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!