n-line and mgcamd

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 500 times. The last Post () by master G.

• first of all I'm sorry if I'm asking the same question been asked a million times by different members here, but I really can't figure out how to get my n-line to work
    I have a vu+ duo2 with the latest open vix image, I already installed MGcamd1.38 from menu>plugins>softcams
    I have an N-line which I'm trying to get mgcamd to read it but all my efforts are useless
    I understand I have to convert the line to be like CWS = myfriend.dyndns.com 15000 myname mypass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

but I cant find a newcamd.list file to paste my line, there's also nothing like mc_cfg file , I looked every where, var/keys, user/keys and couldn't find anything
    am I missing something from the tutorials I've been following? can some one please help me
    cheers

• The softcams from the ViX downloads do not have config files in them.... You need to add your own.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Create one in notepad and save it as newcamd.list, Make sure the file is .list and not newcamd.list.txt then ftp it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!