Post Your BlackHole Tuner Server Configurations Here

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,624 times. The last Post () by clabs.

• hi all this is how i got tuner server working on my vu ultimo
    first i went to the blackhole e2 settings by pushing blue x2 and enabled tuner server using lan ? then i used filezilla and went to my hardrive and copyed the tuner folder to my pc then downloaded vcl player and used that to open the tuner files and it played ok on sd channels but not hd ? if anybody has a better way of doing this please post it thanks ??

• I'll test mine between Vu+ boxes tomorrow when I upgrade my Duo...

It would come in handy for streaming my motorised satellite downstairs and save me running another cable! I wouldn't use it much but if it works without glitching over my ethernet, it'll do nicely!

TBH I wonder how BH decide what to work on next...I could think of a dozen more useful features! :amazed:

• a good one would be to have an audio preference for all channels example english audio as no 1 preference and undefined as second language would be ideal for sly de and sly it sorry for getting off topic

• This was setup using LAN from vu UNO to a pc
    If the tuner server is on one channel (working)then the client cannot access another outside transponder range.
    As far as channel selection ,seems SD is only possible,not HD..
    ¿ anyone else tested this ??
    I found that streaming directly from UNO to pc(vlc) to any other player(vlc) is more comfortable, again it is limited to viewing the one channel being streamed,but at least it this way it is accessible not only from internal network but also external network.

• Hi Sandman

I would be interested how you get on with Vu+ to Vu+ as I was thinking about trying the same thing once I upgrade my duo.

Cheers, Mark

I must say this works pretty damn well!

I'm able to stream HD content from locals and peers with minimal breakup!

Streaming foreign sats works fine so will definitely be handy for streaming downstairs as its only connected to 28E!

My only complaint is its not overly 'user friendly' so I can't ever see my wife using the feature lol

• Thanks for trying this out fella.

Had a quick fiddle today as I had some spare time but so far have not got it working and then I ran out of time. I am sure it is due to a silly error on my part so will hopefully have a chance to get it working later tonight.

At least I now know I can get some reasonable results so thank you for the encouragement!

Best regards

Mark

• master G, what a lovely (and timely!) tutorial. This got it all working perfectly in less than 5 minutes so thank you for that.

This is the perfect stop-gap for me because since buying my Ultimo, the Duo has been sat sulking and unused in a corner waiting for me to sort out additional feeds into the bedroom. I have just taken it and plugged it in up there and performance on all channels seems great so far (via all-wired ethernet).

As Sandman points out, it is perhaps not overly user friendly, but it certainly is a lot better than nothing.

Best regards, Mark

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!