help needed!!

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 809 times. The last Post () by Laser212.

• Hi guys if I am in the wrong place for this sorry just tell me where to go(lol)My Dreambox 800hd clone froze and a friend of mine who said he new what he was doing has totally wiped it clean i.e no image no channels no cams no satellites basically I have a black ornament under my tv ,so your help is need I am totally useless as regards this so I need a step by step guide that I can follow and the best image and where to get a channel list from and how to put it on and how to put cams in

Cheers John

• You dont state the exact model you have or which image you had on it before.
    Click on this link to bring you to DM800 ,etc... for the support section
    Forum: Enigma2 Support
    The more info you give about the box the better somebody might be able to help you..
    BTW-- Nice intro first post since 2013 !!!!( caz being ironic)

• Not very tech minded so I am ok if its running well lol ,don't mind the ironic bit I deserve it hahah
    Its A Dreambox 800hd clone and it was running Dream elite 1.33dv3 its been great havnt had a problem in years
    Cheers John

• Hello sorry to bother you but can someone help me please ?!

I have a DM800 HD Pvr clone and wanted to change the image by browser and it didn't work then out the cable in to do it manually with the cable... I open dreamUp it loads but at the end I get an error No CA found By2 stage loader... I don't know how to fix it can someone please help me :(( !!!!

• @ Jokosat hi pall i have been having this issue the last few months but never got around to sorting it out.
    i have a DM800HD PVR clone i tried o flash an image when i bought it. i was told its genuine so i flashed genuine.
    the difference is that it was showing no CA but now it isn't . it is just showing me the dream multimedia and ERROR !

im trying to connect with Dream up patched but im not sure if i am doing things right.
    im getting a ERROR file too big . and by reading your post i don't even know what a BOOTloader is and where do i get it.

Please help me Gent's/Lady's like our friend before all i ahve is an ornament......

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!