DCC connection to AA2

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 754 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi
    this post is probably in the wrong place but i was hoping someone could help
    i've loaded different images onto my AA2 (pkt hyperion, championc openatv 5.1 & 4.2). they load fine and play the FTA channels
    when i try to connect to replace the oscam.server files i can connect with DCC but dont see the files on the AA2 - see image below - the FTP is connected (openatv 4.2 logged in with "root" and blank password)

cfb0b6a81e789d072b3cf83ae.png

filezilla can establish a connection but cant connect

eadfef9e9ab9378caea8b.png

i tried editing with oscam but this is beyond my abilities - i read a few posts but didnt understand what to do

f93619051ed6e19e21b75a.jpg

i had connected to the AA2 using DCC before and was able to change the oscam.server on the openatv 4.2 image. the only things that have changed sicne then are that i have a win10 desktop pc on the network and the router has been changed to BT home hub 5 (previously hh4)

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!