Openbox 28.2 Channel List 4/2/12 This is what you've all been waiting for!!!

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,240 times. The last Post () by dekd.

• I must thank nbrumby from here for laying out the basics of this list. I just organised them into the FAVs. I had kept putting off making another list but yours made things A LOT easier for myself. Thanks for that :)

Do not ask me to personalise it for your region, this is easily done via the remote.

This is tested working on an S10.

Here is a list of the FAVs:
    1.Entertainment
    2.Lifestyle
    3.Movies
    4.Sports
    5.News
    6.Documentaries
    7.Kids
    8.Music
    9.Shopping
    10.Religious
    11.Interactive
    12.Irish Channels
    13.Box Office
    14.Adult
    15.International

For those that don't know how to upgrade here's a short tutorial:-

Hit Menu
    Select tools
    Select Upgrade by USB
    Change Upgrade Mode to Misc Files
    Select Select & Upgrade
    Select OK on TP_PROG.dbs (a tick will appear beside it)
    Hit the yellow button
    Once completed exit out of this and reboot box

• Whats the difference between this and the Nurumby one.

Date Stamp on this file is 25 Jan 2012
    Date Stamp on Nurumby File is 03 feb 2012

• This looks like a great list but my question is (since i'm a noob) my question is : can I have this list alongside with any other? Like I have a dual dish setup Hot-13E and ASTRA-28.2. Would this replace my existing list?

• hi i liked the post but still cant download it any help

• biggest issue i have is renaming all the categories again once I have installed a new list! But a small price to pay for such good work!!!

I would also like to know if its possible to install this without it wiping all my other satellite programe listings, or do i just add them into the existing categories manually? Im guessing this is the way to go...

• The only way I've managed to keep other sat scans is to save other sat scans as faves within setedit, click on your fav and then hit export. Once you open up say this slyuk channel list within setedit, you can go to a blank fav group and import your previously saved fav groups for any other sat! I have hotbird as an example saved as a fav and use this more than I do the zoom/sat list button.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!