What best box to buy for next seasons sport I have Vu Duo+ but wondered whats new

There are 34 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,708 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Word on the street is that Sky are switching off SD before new football season, maybe best to wait until after this happens

Unless Sly are stopping SD transmissions in favour of HD only I cant see it happening

Reason is those using older SD boxes are unable to be HW paired due to technology

Would also imagine this could be counter productive in terms of subs cancelling

Only my opinion btw

im sure one of the guys wil confirm if this is correct

• It will take years to switch off SD sports channels ,they cant do so until all SD boxes have been replaced.

• Word on the street is that Sky are switching off SD before new football season, maybe best to wait until after this happens

word from sly is there is a shift to remove SD boxes over the next 12 month from july this year ;)

- - - Updated - - -

So were all guessing then lol

Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk

always teh way eh ;)

but i see teh SLY Q box remains there property so one thinks lifting and dumping chips for the new keys ect ect will be possible
    but who knows till its all implemented and active fully :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I had a paid sub last season and loaded an enigma2 plugin onto my sat box to view IPTV for the football and used their M3U playlist also. worked a treat

Get a mag box and buy a iptv sub :)

So you support IPTV payservers then??

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Which opens up a while new can of worms, or in katiec33´s case , an iptv server for mags only.......
    anyhow,, katiec33 can now take a wee break to reflect upon such affirmation!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!