Total TV

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,063 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi There

I was thinking of getting a Sportklub card for the footy and I want to run it through Oscam if possible. I can't seem to find an Oscsam config file for it. Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Regards

• Yes as scoot says its not possible at the minute and might never be and i think they are sending some post encryption key down to stop pairing on 3rd party receivers etc..i think its similar to what has happened in Australia with Foxtel.

• You seem to be more in the know than the majority of us on this im afraid, keep us posted :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi There

I was thinking of getting a Sportklub card for the footy and I want to run it through Oscam if possible. I can't seem to find an Oscsam config file for it. Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Regards

Hi

Did you get this card?

Can I ask how much you paid?

Finally if so did you get to share it?

Thanks

• The last I heard was the card is paired to the stb.

I know this is an old tread, but can someone confirm this?

My friend is bringing a card (TTV Videog*ard) back from Serbia and wants to use it outside his original box, is it possible? (No sharing just watching)

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• Total TV hasn't been on sharing for a long while mate. You won't be able to share it.

Its not all lost though, Total TV is quite a good package even if you do have to use it with their sh**ty receiver.

Nano

My friend is bringing a card (TTV Videog*ard) back from Serbia and wants to use it outside his original box, is it possible? (No sharing just watching)

Please read my post again. Not talking about sharing. Just watching but NOT using the org. Kano box....

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• Wether sharing the card or not the card is paired to the receiver, it can only be used in the original box.

As far as i know these subscriptions are sold with the receiver for that very reason.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!